SHS Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Comprehensive Art and Cultural Communication (CACC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Cultural Communication and Visual Media Innovation|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Bo Y, Jin L, Chuan H. Research on urban ecological park design based on perceptual dimension[J]. Journal of Changsha University of Technology(Natural Science Edition), 2022, 19(03):129-136. DOI:10.19951/j.cnki.1672-9331.2022.03.013. [Google Scholar]
- Chuanqiao Z, et al. Protection and development of traditional villages under the concept of “urban double-cultivation”--The traditional village of Democracy Village, Jiuxiang Town, Hanyuan County as an example[C]//. In:Zhengzhou, China. 2019 Proceedings of Urban Development an Planning. 2019:1046-1052. [Google Scholar]
- Juhani Pallasmaa. The Eyes of the Skin Architecture and the Senses[M]. John Wiley & Sons Ltd. 2005, :18-25. [Google Scholar]
- Weihan Z, Dingqing Z. Landscape genetic analysis of traditional settlements along the ShuRoad(Southern section of Shaanxi)[J]. New Architecture, 2018(06):38-41. [Google Scholar]
- Jing X, Qingqing Z, Tianyi X, et al. Multi-scale identification and dual-system interpretation of traditional settlement landscape genes: A study of Qiang settlements in western Sichuan[J]. Small Town Construction, 2021, 39(02):57-65+84. [Google Scholar]
- BingHua Z, YuHang K, et al. The analysis of traditional village liju diagram from the perspective of pictorial language: the example of Yuliang village in Mingxi County, Fujian Province[J]. New Architecture, 2022(06):145-151. [Google Scholar]
- Lotman, Y. M, Ann Shukman. Universe of the Mind:A Semiotic Theory of Culture[M]. Indiana University Press.1990. [Google Scholar]
- Shiyu D. From morphological fractal to orderly fractal: the example of Zhang Guying Village in Yueyang City, Hunan Province[J]. Huazhong Architecture, 2012, 30(09):162-164. DOI:10.13942/j.cnki.hzjz.2012.09.034.1 [Google Scholar]
- Kurt Kauffka. Principles of Gestalt psychology [M]. Translated by Li Wei, Beijing. Beijing University Press, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Jin L, Xiong X, et al. “Spatial Conservation and Development of Dong Ethnic Settlements under Environent Behavior Studies.” Journal of Sociology and Ethnology 4.7(2022). DOI:10.23977/JSOCE.2022.04071 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.