SHS Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Comprehensive Art and Cultural Communication (CACC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cultural Communication and Visual Media Innovation|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Gao Weihua, Shi Tian. The construction of cross-media story worlds under interstitial thinking[J]. Modern Communication (Journal of Communication University of China), 2021, 43(08):89-93. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Xuan, Long Xiao Yi. A review of research on interculturality theory[J]. Modern Business Industry, 2020, 41(02):85-86. DOI:10.19311/j.cnki.1672-3198.2020.02.044. [Google Scholar]
- [German] B. Brecht. Brecht on Drama [M]. Translated by Ding Yangzhong, Beijing: China Drama Press, 1990: 25. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Y. Chun. Introduction to cross-cultural communication [M]. Beijing: Peking University Press, 2008:10. [Google Scholar]
- [German] Jürgen Habermas. The past as future [M]. Translated by Zhang Guofeng, Zhejiang: Zhejiang University Press, 2001: 215. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Hengjun. Building a new pattern of international communication of Chinese culture in the exchange and mutual appreciation of civilizations[J]. Foreign Communication, 2022(09):12-15. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.