SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Language Curriculum Analysis and Educational Innovation|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- E. Macaro, S. Curle, J. Pun, J. An, and J. Dearden, Lang. Teach. 51, 36 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-E. Peng and X. Xie, Sustainability 13, 5637 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Doiz, D. Lasagabaster, and V. Pavón, Ibérica 38, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Hu and X. Li, in English-Medium Instruction in Chinese Universities: Perspectives, Discourse and Evaluation (Routledge, New York, 2017), pp. 184–203 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Sahan and H. Rose, in Multilingual Perspectives from Europe and Beyond on Language Policy and Practice, 1st ed. (Routledge, London, 2021), pp. 45–62 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chen, J. Han, and D. Wright, Sustainability 12, 4046 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Moore, Mod. Lang. J. 97, 239 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Yu, Y. Wang, L. Jiang, and B. Wang, Innov. Educ. Teach. Int. 58, 462 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Cummins, Interdependence and Bicultural Ambivalence: Regarding the Pedagogical Rationale for Bilingual Education. (National Clearinghouse for Bilingual Education, Arlington, 1982) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.