SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Cross-cultural Communication and Business Communication|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- J.Y. Guo, Zheng, L., The process of scale introduction and evaluation criteria, Chinese Journal of Nursing, 47, 283–285 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Z.Z. Liu, L.F. Zhang, Lisa Gudenkauf. Cross-cultural adaptation of the Sense of Benefit of Illness Scale for cancer patients, Chinese Journal of Nursing, 50, 561–566 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Beaton, C. Bombardier, F. Guillemin, et al. Guidelines for the process of cross-cultural adaptation of self-report measures (Spine 25, 3186–3191, 1995). [Google Scholar]
- L. Li, S.H. Chen, Y.H. Fang, S.X. Zhou, J. Tao, Y. Wu, Z.M. Chen, H.X. Chen, Y.P. Jiang, L.D. Chen, Reliability and validity of the Chinese version of SF-36 for evaluating survival quality of subacute stroke patients, Chinese Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine, 32, 509–515 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Dai, Translator Behavior Criticism on the English Translation of Chinese Literary Theory A Case Study of the English Translation of The Literary Mind and the Carving of Dragons, Journal of the PLA Foreign Language Institute, 40, 28–34+159 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- X.F. Zhou, Y.B. Zhao, X.M. Luo, Study on the Behavior of Protestant Missionaries' English Translation of Confucian Scriptures in the 19th Century under the Perspective of Translator Behavior Criticism--Taking David Ko's Translation of the Four Books as an Example, Chinese Translation, 40, 42–50 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- L. Tang, G.Y. Zhao, A decade of review and prospect of “translator behavior criticism”, Foreign Language Studies, 05, 91–100 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Zhou, A Theoretical Framework for Translator Behavior Criticism (The Commercial Press, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- B. Antoine, Pour une critique des traductions: John Donne (Paris: Editions Gallimard, 1995). [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Zhou, The principle of English translation of the flashy words in the foreign propaganda text of enterprises, Shanghai Technical Translation, 03, 59–60+39 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Zhou, Translation Strata, Translator's Consistency and Controllable Principles- Also on the Intermediary Style, Journal of PLA Foreign Languages Institute, 01, 59–64 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- X.R. Yang, Approaching Translation Criticism (China Translation & Publishing Corporation, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Zhou, Translator as the Subject in Terms of Language Used in Translation, Journal of Shanghai Normal University (Philosophy and Social Science Edition), 02, 120–127 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, L.M. Huang, X.Q. Shang. A Visualized Analysis on Translator Behavior Studies in China(2000-2020), Foreign Languages, 37, 113–121 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- M.Z. Fang, W.Q. Fan, A Course in Sci-tech Translation (Shanghai Foreign Language Education Press, 2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.