SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cross-cultural Communication and Business Communication|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Ho, Nature. Modals in language [J]. Language Science, 2005(19):54–64. [Google Scholar]
- He, Naturally, He, Xuelin. Modalism and social pragmatics [J]. Modern Foreign Languages, 2000(26):200–209. [Google Scholar]
- Xia Jiajie, Shi Wen. Modal Theory and Humanities and Social Sciences-Biogenetic Theory in Language [J]. Science and Technology Progress and Countermeasures, 2003, 20 (12): 133–134. [Google Scholar]
- Lorin W.A. Taxonomy for Learning, and Assessing - A Revision of Bloom's Taxonomy of Educational Objectives [M]. Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Wen, Qiu-Fang. Research on the key issues of second language acquisition [M]. Beijing: Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Li, ZG. The Feasibility of Lectures Embedded in College English Classroom-A Case Study of Guizhou Normal College[J]. Journal of Guizhou Normal College, 2014, 30(05): 71–73. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Yanling, Bi Huiying. A study on the effectiveness of embedded English speech in college English classroom [J]. Journal of Changchun College of Engineering (Social Science Edition), 2008(02): 80–82. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Jinglan, Jia Hu. Exploration of English speech and students' comprehensive ability cultivation education [J]. Journal of East China University of Science (Social Science Edition), 2006 (01): 117–119. [Google Scholar]
- Ren, Wen. A discussion on the critical thinking skills of foreign language students: “Absence” or “Presence”? A discussion on the integration of critical thinking skills into the process of foreign language education: the example of English speech class[J]. China Foreign Language, 2013, 10(01):10–17. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Ke. Teaching English speech based on the perspective of modal theory [J]. Journal of Jilin Provincial College of Education (Subject Edition), 2010, 26(01): 35–36. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Minshu. Recitation in teaching public speaking classes for English majors from the perspective of modal theory[J]. Foreign Languages, 2013, 29(03): 152–159. [Google Scholar]
- Gong Chenfeng. Feasibility study of applying EPS model based on modal theory to English phonetics teaching [J]. Journal of Southwest Agricultural University (Social Science Edition), 2011, 9(10): 138–140. [Google Scholar]
- Stephen E.L. The Art of Pubic Speaking [M]. Beijing: Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Blackmore, S. The Meme Machine [M]. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1999 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.