SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Cultural Industry Development and Service Design|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Chan, A.Y.W., & Li, D.C.S. (2002). Form-focused remedial instruction: an empirical study. International Journal of Applied Linguistics, 12(1), 24–53. https://doi.org/10.1111/1473-4192.00023 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hall, B.J., & Gudykunst, W.B. (1986). The Intergroup Theory of Second Language Ability. Journal of Language and Social Psychology, 5(4), 291–301. https://doi.org/10.1177/0261927X8600500404 [Google Scholar]
- Ju, F. (2013). Communicative language teaching (CLT): A critical and comparative perspective. Theory and Practice in Language Studies, 3(9), 1579. [Google Scholar]
- Lenneberg, E.H. (1967). Biological foundations of language. Wiley. [Google Scholar]
- Patri, M., & Pennington, M.C. (1998). Acculturation to English by an ethnic minority: The language attitudes of Indian adolescents in a Hong Kong international school. Hong Kong University Press. https://bibliography.lib.eduhk.hk/tc/bibs/15498ec6 [Google Scholar]
- Sato, K., & Kleinsasser, R.C. (1999). Communicative Language Teaching (CLT): Practical Understandings. The Modern Language Journal, 83(4), 494–517. https://doi.org/10.1111/0026-7902.00037 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.