SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Cultural Industry Development and Service Design|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Cao Min, Tang Wenjie, Bi Qian. Informatization construction, Dilemma and breakthrough of examination management in Colleges and universities in the new era [J], University Education, 2021.11, pp:188~191. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xudong, “five turns” in the reform of school subject examination evaluation [J], Teaching Management: 2021.10, pp: 78–80. [Google Scholar]
- Zang Tiejun, Liu Bingjie, The direction of school examination reformunder the new curriculum concept[J], Research on Educational Development: 2021.18, pp: 38~41. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Yanmin, “Discussion on Curriculum Examination Reform inColleges and universities from the perspective of” entrepreneurship and innovation education[J], Science and Technology World, 2021. pp:4179~178. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Zunyi, Bi Lijun, Xie Hujun. Discussion on Curriculum Examination Reform from the perspective of engineering education certification a[J], Anhui Chemical 2021.4, pp:17~22. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Juyan, Research on the Reform Path of Non standard Answer Examination Based on the Training of Applied Talents [J], Journal of Chengdu Normal University, 2021, Issue 7, pp:52~58. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Fang, Exploration and Practice of the Reform of Non standardized English Grammar Examination [J], Journal of Mudanjiang Institute of Education, 2021, Issue 3, pp:28~30. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Jingjin, Research on the Countermeasures of Open Education Examination Reform [J], Heilongjiang Science, 2021, Issue 13, pp:88~89. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Mengmeng, Deng Sanxing, Exploration of Dynamic Examination Reform Guided by Innovation Ability Training [J], Heilongjiang Science: 2022 Issue 13 pp:41~44. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Rui, Wang Yang, Practice and Exploration of Paperless Examination Reform of Higher Vocational Mathematics Curriculum [J], Modern Vocational Education, 2021, Issue 10, pp:100~101. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.