SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cultural Industry Development and Service Design|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Department of Human Resources and Social Security of Guangdong Province, Implementation Plan for Guangdong Cuisine Master Project, https://www.gdhrss.gov.cn/gsgg/14120.jhtml, 2018-08-30 [Google Scholar]
- Tong Yu, Zhi Zhu, Jiwang Tang, Innovative Research and Practice on the Training Mode of Higher Vocational Hotel Management Professionals Based on Four Cooperation, Journal of Hubei Correspondence University 27, 104–105(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Wei Tong, Wei Xue, Exploration of the Application of Modern Apprenticeship Talent Training Mode in Higher Vocational Hotel Management, Journal of Qiqiha Teachers College 6, 5–7 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Longyan Cong, Xingxing, Gu, Research and Practice on Modern Apprenticeship Talent Training Model for Cooking Technology and Nutrition, Journal of Shandong Vocational and Technical College of Commerce 16, 34–35(2016) [Google Scholar]
- State Council of the People's Republic of China, National Vocational Education Reform Implementation Plan, http://www.gov.cn/zhengce/content/2019-02/13/content_5365341.htm , 2019-01-24 [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Education, Ministry of Finance of the People's Republic of China. Opinions of the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Finance on the Implementation of the Plan for the Construction of High Level Vocational Schools and Specialities with Chinese Characteristics, http://www.moe.gov.cn/srcsite/A07/moe_737/s3876_qt/201904/t20190402_376471.html, 2019-04-01 [Google Scholar]
- Kunjian Lu, Hongli Zhou, Weiwei Li, Practical Exploration of Promoting the Deep Integration of Industry and Education in Industrial Colleges: A Case Study of Guangdong Light Industry Vocational and Technical College, Vocational and Technical Education 38, 14–17(2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.