SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cultural Industry Development and Service Design|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- S. Congwen, Bian Cheng, Wuhan Publishing House (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jeffrey C, Border Town, Harper Collins, 10–11, 20-24, 30-31, 38, 54, 79, 82, 93 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jeffrey C, A. Gangqiang, Forever “Greek Temple” - Introduction to the English Translation of Bian Cheng, Journal of Jishou University, 31, 1–3 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jingchao, On the Reasons for the Spread of Shen Congwen’s Bian Cheng in the United States, Masterpieces Review, 32, 119–121 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Xiliang,, Several Syntactic and Semantic Issues with the Sentence Ba, Chinese Teaching in the World, 03, 12–21 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- W. Li, Chinese Grammar Theory, Commercial Press (1944) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yuzhi, Historical Conditions for the Emergence and Development of the Disposal Construction in Chinese, Language Research, 03, 42–49 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H. Jianzhen. The Application of Syntactic and Semantic Analysis of “Ba” Sentences in Chinese- English Translation, Chinese Teachers, S2, 136 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. Xiliang,, Several Syntactic and Semantic Issues with the “Ba” Sentence, Chinese Teaching in the World, 03, 12–21 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- W. Xiaoxia,, A Stylistic Analysis of the Translator of Bian Cheng Based on Corpus, Journal of Hubei Open Vocational College, 2, 165–166 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Xiaoqin., Newmark’s Theory of Communicative Translation and Semantic Translation, Chinese Translation, 01, 50–51 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- X. Minhui., Scholarly Perspective of Sinologists and Academic Translation: A Study of Jeffrey C. Kinkley’s Translation of Shen Congwen, Chinese Translation, 20, 151–163 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Guorong, Z. Pengfei. The Secret to the Success of Jeffrey C. Kinkley’s English Translation of Border Town, Contemporary Foreign Languages Studies, 01, 71–77 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Xue,, Discussion on the Translation of “Ba” Sentences, Overseas English, 06, 104–105 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.