SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cultural Industry Development and Service Design|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Naiqi Chen, Weifeng Di, Reform of innovation and entrepreneurship education in colleges and universities in the context of carbon dafeng[J], People's Forum, 98–100(2022) [Google Scholar]
- Notice of the Ministry of Education on the Issuance of the Action Plan for Carbon Neutral Science and Technology Innovation in Higher Education, http://www.govcn/(2021) [Google Scholar]
- Notice of the Ministry of Education on the Issuance of the Work Plan for Strengthening the Cultivation System of Carbon Dafeng Carbon Neutral Higher Education Talents, http://www.moe.govcn/(2022) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Ji, Bing Zhang, Guanggui Cheng, Zhongqiang Zhang, Jianning Ding, Exploring the reform of casebased teaching in the context of new engineering disciplines - taking control engineering foundation course as an example, Science and Technology Perspectives, 51–52(2021) [Google Scholar]
- Jiajun Zhang, Yule Jin, On the essence and characteristics of case teaching [J], Chinese Journal of Education, 48–50(2004) [Google Scholar]
- Ruihua Shi, The use of case teaching method in the Civic and Political Science theory class in colleges and universities [J], Talent, 168–168(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Xiaohu Dong, Huiqing Liu, Shijun Huang, Jing Wang, Reflections on the teaching reform of energy majors in colleges and universities in the context of carbon neutrality[J], Education and Teaching Forum, 51–53(2022) [Google Scholar]
- Yanxin Wang, Shaohong Xu, Rui Qi, On the structure of carbon neutral planning in universities [J], Journal of China University of Geosciences, Social Science Edition, 5–8(2021) [Google Scholar]
- Haili Jiang, Qiuhua Sun, Yancheng Zhao, An analysis of the teaching mode of engineering examples under the background of professional certification of engineering education[J], Heilongjiang higher education research, 162–164(2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.