SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cultural Industry Development and Service Design|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Samuel Huntington. Who are We? The Challenge to American National Identity, translated by Cheng Kexiong, 11 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Banks, J.A., et al. Democracy and Diversity: Principles and Concepts for Educating Citizens in a Global Age, 176, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Dictionary of Law (Revised Edition), 142 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- Benedict Anderson. Imagined Communities:Reflections on the Origin and Spread of Nationalism, translated by Wu Hiren, 6 (2003). 7–10 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhengxian. Research on the Interactive Relationship between citizenship education and State Construction, 49; 321–322, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Max Weber. Sociology of Domination, translated by Kangle, 18 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Parsons, Talcott. The System of modern societies, 22 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- Aristotle. Politics, translated by Wu Shoupeng, 3 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- Gu Chengmin. Citizenship education and National Identity, 11, 35(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Lin Shangli. The political logic of the construction of modern national identity, 8, 22 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Andy Green. Education, Globalization and the Nation State, translated by Zhu Xudong, Xu Weihong et al., 142–146 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Heater, Derek. A History of Education for citizenship, 65 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.