SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 174, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Science Education and Art Appreciation (SEAA 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Educational Practice and Teaching Curriculum Reform|
|Published online||11 August 2023|
- Department of Higher Learning of National Ministry of Education. 2014. “College English Teaching Guidance”:1-16. [Google Scholar]
- Shuhui Xiong, Weicheng Zou. 2012. What Is Academic English? How to Teach It? Foreign Languages In China. (2):54-64. [Google Scholar]
- Shanghai College English Teaching Guiding Committee for University and College. 2013. Referential Frame of College English Teaching for Shanghai City(Trial implementation ). Higher Education Publishing House:. [Google Scholar]
- Jigang Cai. 2012. Evidence for the Vanishing of College English in China and Trend Analyses. Foreign Language Research, (3):46-52. [Google Scholar]
- Shouren Wang, Chenghe Yao. 2013. .Reflect on Academic Teaching. Foreign Languages in China, (5) :5-10 . [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jordan, R. R. M. 1997. English for Academic Purposes. Cambridge University Press. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shiqing Yan. 2017. “College English Teaching Guidance” and College English Teaching Reform and Development. Modern Research of Foreign Languages, (4): 32-36. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.