SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 174, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Science Education and Art Appreciation (SEAA 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Educational Practice and Teaching Curriculum Reform|
|Published online||11 August 2023|
- Liao Rundong. An analysis of the “eight in one, three stage” cross-border e-commerce talent training mode in higher vocational colleges [J] Vocational and Technical Education, 2020, 41 (11): 37-40 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yong. Performance evaluation of cross-border e-commerce talent training adapted to regional economy [J]. Journal of Shanxi University of Finance and Economics, 2022,44 (S1): 184-186 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jie, He Yanzi Construction of practical teaching system for innovative talent cultivation under the cooperation of schools and enterprises [J] Contemporary Education Forum, 2018, (1): 107-111 [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Yaya Research on the collaborative cultivation of cross-border e-commerce talents between government, school and enterprise in the context of “Internet plus+foreign trade” [J] Modern Marketing (Information Edition), 2019, (4): 189-190 [Google Scholar]
- Xie Yincheng, Ma Jianfu, Shen Ruiyan, etc Research on the cooperative cultivation strategy of “three talents” from the perspective of skills competition [J] Educational Theory and Practice, 2019, 39 (30): 28-30 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.