SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 174, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Science Education and Art Appreciation (SEAA 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Educational Practice and Teaching Curriculum Reform|
|Published online||11 August 2023|
- Pearce R R. Effects of Cultural and Social Structural Factors on the Achievement of White and Chinese American Students at School Transition Points[J]. American Educational Research Journal, 2006, 43 (1): 75-101. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Yali.Parents’ Expectation, School Types and Migrant Children’s Academic Achievement[J].Youth Studies,2017,No.413(02):11-18+94. [Google Scholar]
- Gong Liyun,Wang Jingying,Peng Cong.The effect of family capital on middle school students’ cognitive ability[J].Journal of Educational Development 2017,No.603(02):29-33.DOI:10.16215/j.cnki.cn44-1371/g4.2017.02.006. [Google Scholar]
- Sobel,Michael E. 1996 “An introduction to Causal Inference” Sociological Methods and Research 24(3):353-379. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Winship,Christopher and Stephen LMoran.1999.The Estimation of Causal Effects from Observational Data. Annual Review of Sociology 25:659-706 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yunsong,Fan Xiaoguang.Measuring the Labor Market Effects of Social Capital:A literature review and research strategy of dealing with the endogeneity problem[J].Sociological Studies,2011,25(01):167-195+245.DOI:10.19934/j.cnki.shxyj.2011.01.007. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Anning.Propensity Score Matching and Causal Inference: A methodological review[J].Sociological Studies,2012,27(01):221-242+246.DOI:10.19934/j.cnki.shxyj.2012.01.010. [Google Scholar]
- http://ceps.ruc.edu.cn/ [Google Scholar]
- Pearl, J. 2009. Causality: Models, Reasoning, and Inference. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Morgan,Stephen and Christopher Winship.2014.Counterfactual and Causal Inference New York:Cambridge University Press [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ju Guodong,Chen Yunsong.The Logical Power of Graphs:The Concept of Causal Graphs and Their Applications[J].Society,2022,42(03):195-221.DOI:10.15992/j.cnki.31-1123/c.2022.03.005 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.