SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 174, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Science Education and Art Appreciation (SEAA 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Educational Practice and Teaching Curriculum Reform|
|Published online||11 August 2023|
- Wang Ying, Xiao Hong, Zhang Qiang. Exploration and Practice of Teaching Reform in the Course of “Web Program Design” Based on OBE Concept J. Application of Microcomputers, 2020,36 (07): 14-16. [Google Scholar]
- Song Guoying. Strategies for Developing Medical Students’ Reading Ability in the Context of Digital Reading J. Health Vocational Education, 2019, 37 (21): 14-16. [Google Scholar]
- Ge Xinqi, Yang Yanfeng. Exploring the practical teaching mode of higher vocational accounting informatization course based on OBE J. Education and Career,2022, No.1009(09): 98-102. DOI:10.13615/j.cnki.1004-3985.2022.09.013. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Hongtao, Li Zhi, Yuan Yuqian. Teaching reform of Numerical Analysis course:Reflections and ideas based on OBE J. Software Guide (Educational Technology),2019,18(08):63-65.DOI:10.16735/j.cnki.jet.2019.08.023. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Xixia. Exploration of STEM Teaching Mode Based on Activity Theory: A Case Study of Robot Teaching Activities J. Digital Education, 2018,4 (02): 81-86. [Google Scholar]
- He Ke-kou. A new constructivist theory--Critical absorption and innovative development of Western constructivism by Chinese scholars J. Chinese Educational Science (in English and Chinese),2021,4(01):14-29. DOI:10.13527/j.cnki.educ.sci.china.2021.01.003. [Google Scholar]
- Mu Lixia, Leng Ling. Thinking about the modern view of teaching and learning under constructivist theory J. Educational Teaching Forum,2019,No.405(11):215-216. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Fan, and Jiong Fan. “Construction of OBE Concept Autonomous Learning Mode in University Teaching Based on the Internet.” JCIT vol.24, no.5 2022: pp.1-20. http://doi.org/10.4018/JCIT.295250. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Zhengfeng. Research on the factors influencing faculty and staff satisfaction with logistics services based on multiple linear regression model--Zhejiang Institute of Technology and Industry as an example[J]. Journal of Zhejiang Institute of Technology and Industry,2023,23(01):83-88. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.