SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 174, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Science Education and Art Appreciation (SEAA 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Educational Practice and Teaching Curriculum Reform|
|Published online||11 August 2023|
- Zhao Wenwu, Li Guitao. Analysis of the current situation of laboratory safety in universities and research on management strategies [J]. Chinese Journal of Safety Science, 2013 (3): 27-28. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Haiying, Research on the construction of local university laboratory safety education system [J]. Chemical Design Communication, 1003-6490 (2022) 05-0132-03. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Jingjing, Ye Yicheng, Cao Kai, Et al. Construction of a safety education and practical training management system for university laboratories [J]. Laboratory Research and Exploration, 2017,36 (11): 297-301. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Jin, Tan Guofeng, Quan Tao, et al Practice of Building a Laboratory Safety Education System with “One Type, Two Modernizations, and Four Advancements” [J]. Laboratory Research and Exploration, 2021,40 (1): 293-299. [Google Scholar]
- Hang Xiaoyi, Fan Yiqiang, Zhang Yajun. Application of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Technology in Laboratory Safety Education [J]. Experimental Technology and Management, 2019,36 (1): 174-176179. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Huasong, et al. Problems and Countermeasures of Laboratory Safety Education in Universities under the Background of New Engineering [J]. Laboratory Research and Exploration, 2021 (10): 295-299. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Rongrong, Wei Dongsheng, Jin Yongxin, et al. Strengthening Laboratory Safety Education to Ensure Laboratory Safety [J]. Experimental Technology and Management, 2016,33 (3): 232-234 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.