SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 174, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Science Education and Art Appreciation (SEAA 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Educational Practice and Teaching Curriculum Reform|
|Published online||11 August 2023|
- Liu L. (2023). Curriculum Reform and Practice Research of College Students’ Employment Guidance based on Curriculum Ideological and Political Ideas. Shaanxi Education (Higher Education)(05),79-81. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Liqiang, Zhou Libin & Zhang Bei.(2023). Thinking on Improving the teaching quality and efficiency of “Career Guidance” from the perspective of Curriculum Ideology and Politics. Heilongjiang Education (Higher Education Research and Evaluation)(05),90-92. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Bicui.(2023). Path Exploration of Constructing Employment guidance system in colleges and universities -- A case study of Teachers majors in two universities in third-tier cities. Sichuan Labor Security (04),90-91. [Google Scholar]
- Ming Wangshu.(2023). Research on precise employment guidance and service paths of colleges and universities under the New normal. Employment and Security (04),166-168. [Google Scholar]
- Su Chunhai, Hu Jianping & Huo Yali.(2023). The Variables, Processes and Principles of the Curriculum Model design of college Career guidance. Employment of Chinese College Students (04),24-29.Qin Chuang.(2023). Research on Employment guidance for New Engineering College Students under the new situation. Science and Technology Wind (09),157-159. [Google Scholar]
- Huang L J. (2023). Construction of college students’ employment guidance model from the perspective of innovation and entrepreneurship training. Employment and Security (03),127-129. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Menghan.(2023). Research on college students’ employment guidance from the perspective of “Three Complete Education”. Employment and Security (03),169-171. [Google Scholar]
- CAI Yue & Zhang Peng.(2023). Multi-dimensional Review of college Students’ Career Planning and Employment Guidance in the Digital Age. Employment and Security (03),115-117. Plastics Industry (03),210-211. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.