SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 174, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Science Education and Art Appreciation (SEAA 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Landscape Management and Socio-Environmental Planning|
|Published online||11 August 2023|
- VIKI LEE, Liang C. A View of Mountains and Seas [M]. Changsha: Hunan Literature and Art Publishing House, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- He Z. H. Aesthetic Study on the Mythology of the Classic of Mountains and Seas [D]. Master’s thesis, Sichuan Academy of Social Sciences, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z. D. The Birth of Monsters - Spiritual Animals in the Classic of Mountains and Seas [J]. Open Times, 2020, 04: 102-113. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Y. W. Experimental Analysis of VIKI LEE’s Re-creation of the Image of the Magnificent Beasts of the Classic of the Mountains and Seas[J]. Masterpieces of Famous Artists, 2021, 112-113. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou C. X. Lou L. Lin J. L. Zhang K. L. The Design Innovation and Promotion Path of Cultural and Creative Products with the Elements of Fey Animals in the Classic of the Mountains and Seas[J]. Design Research, 2022, 12: 48-53. [Google Scholar]
- Dong F. S. Book of Gods and Strange Things[M].Chengdu:Bashu Publishing House, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan K. Notes on the Mountains and Seas[M].Chengdu:Bashu Publishing House,1993. [Google Scholar]
- Xu L.H Analysis on the Images of Beasts in the Classic of Mountains and Seas[J].Fine Arts and Design,2019,04:104-110. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Z.Y Ren Y.M Research on Modeling Techniques of Gods and Monsters in the Classic of Mountains and Seas[U].Art and Design(Theory) 2020,02:45-47. [Google Scholar]
- He R.H Xiao R.T The Application of Chinese Mythological Cultural Elements in Modern Illustration Design: A Case Study of The Classic of Mountains and Seas[J].Journal of Changsha University,2019,07:99-101. [Google Scholar]
- Li P. Inheritance and Innovation of Traditional Art Image[D],Dalian University of Technology,2014. [Google Scholar]
- Sun H.I Huang H.d. The Application of Mountains and Seas Exotic Beasts in Cultural and Creative Prod-ucts[J].Art Research,2020,01:155-157. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.