SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 174, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Science Education and Art Appreciation (SEAA 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Landscape Management and Socio-Environmental Planning|
|Published online||11 August 2023|
- Sun Tong. On the system of personality rights prohibition in China’s Civil Code [J]. Journal of Economic Research, 2023(06):158-160. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, Yu-Ang. The non-litigious procedure of personal rights injunction[J]. Law Review, 2023(08):37-39. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Wenhao. Study on the criteria for determining “irreparable damage” in personality injunction[J]. Journal of Hubei Academy of Arts and Sciences, 2023,44(03):36-42. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Gang. Theoretical proof and construction of personal information ban[J]. Application of law, 2023(03):94-108. [Google Scholar]
- Ruan Jiaqi, Hu Jian. On the procedural construction of personality rights injunction[J]. D.C. Economy,2023(01):123-126. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Hongjie. Timely justice: the principle of procedural effectiveness of personality rights injunction[J]. Shenzhen Social Science,2023,6(01):115-124+158. [Google Scholar]
- Dai Shucheng. Commentary on the litigation of Article 997 of the Civil Code (Injunction against infringement of personality rights) [J]. Yunnan Social Science, 2023(01):131-143.. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jian. Research on the system of personality injunction [D]. Yangzhou University, 2022. doi:10.27441/d.cnki.gyzdu.2022.002075. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Miao Lingzi. A study on the expedited procedure of personality injunction [D]. Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, 2022. doi:10.27175/d.cnki.gjxcu.2022.001144. [Google Scholar]
- Bi Xiaoxiao. A study on the ban on infringement of personality rights - a dual perspective of substance and procedure[J]. Oriental Law, 2022(03):173-184. DOI:10.19404/j.cnki.dffx.20220424.002. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xuezai, Zhao Beibei. The ban on infringement of personality rights: legislative background, positioning and procedural construction[J]. Guangxi Social Science, 2022(03):105-112. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.