SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 174, 20232023 2nd International Conference on Science Education and Art Appreciation (SEAA 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Landscape Management and Socio-Environmental Planning|
|Published online||11 August 2023|
- 2020 Global Hallyu Trends, Korean Foundation for International Cultural Exchange, October 22,2020. [Google Scholar]
- Kim, T. Y. (2016). Cultural policy in the Korean Wave: An analysis of cultural diplomacy embedded in presidential speeches. International Journal of Communication, 10, 21. [Google Scholar]
- Kim, J. (2016). Success without Design: Hallyu (Korean Wave) and Its Implications for Cultural Policy. Journal of Policy Studies, 31(3), 101-118. [Google Scholar]
- Girard, A. (1982). Cultural industries: a handicap or a new opportunity for cultural development?. Cultural industries: a challenge for the future of culture. [Google Scholar]
- Aryeong Kim. A Study on the Making Process of Feminist Identity[J]. The Korean Sociological Associatio, 2007, 12: 1225-1240. (in Korean） [Google Scholar]
- Svendsen, L. (2006). Fashion: A philosophy. Reaktion Books. [Google Scholar]
- Grönholm, P. (2015). When tomorrow began yesterday: Kraftwerk’s nostalgia for the past futures. Popular Music and Society, 38(3), 372-388. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.