SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 4, 2014ICITCE 2013 – International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 February 2014|
- Xing Lina, Liu Xiaoling, Zhao Haijun. Research on Cultivation of Teaching Staff in Colleges Based on College English Reform [J]. Journal of Hubei University of Economics (Column of Humanities and Social Sciences). 2011, 08(1): 202–203. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Hongzhi. Teaching of Three Bases in the New Trend of College English Reform[J]. Journal of Agricultural Universities of Southwest (social sciences). 2009, 7(1): 159–163. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xiaoqiong. Primary Exploration on Zero-Class-Hour of Advanced English Reading—Case Study of Students in A Class of College English Reform[J]. Journal of Yangtze Normal University. 2012 (6): 104–107. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Jigang. Research on Foundations and Countermeasures of Post-College English Reform[J], Media in Foreign Language Instruction. 2010 (3): 3–12 [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Suqin, Krashen Theory of Second Language Acquisition and English Listening Teaching with Media Assistance -Empirical Study on Mode of College English Teaching Reform. Foreign Languages Research. 2010(3): 140–143. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Yuehong, Analysis on the superficial effect of teachers’ in College English Reform[J]. China Electric Power Education. 2009(17): 222–223. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhengyong, Exploration on Dilemma and Solutions to Problems Facing in College English Reform in Ethnic Mountainous Area[J]. Overseas English(Volume One). 2012(12): 378–379. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.