SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Public Health in Rural|
|Published online||25 April 2014|
- Food Safety Law of the People’s Republic of China. China Legal Publishing. April 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Supporting the provisions of the Food Safety Law of the People’s Republic of China. China Legal Publishing. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yingheng. Modern food safety management[M]. China Economic Times Press. 2009. [Google Scholar]
- ZhangTao. The reasearch on regulating of food safety laws[M]. Xiamen University Press. 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhiyan. Response to the food security crisis - China’s agricultural products quality and safety objectives and system research[M]. Qingdao Press. 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Haina, Nie Yonghao. Food safety regulatory mechanism of cooperation dilemma explore: the perspective of the relationship contract[M]. Chinese Public Administration. 2009(10). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Junshi. The status of foreign food safety Enlightenment to China[J]. Health Law in China. 2002(10). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hu, Li Changjian. Reflection and reorganization of the the mainstream paradigm crisis: China’s food safety governance model[J]. South China Agricultural University Newspaper. 2008(4). [Google Scholar]
- ZhangLei. 2006-2007 Shanghai commercially available food contaminant monitoring results[J]. Environmental and Occupational Medicine. 2008(4). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.