SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 14, 2015ICITCE 2014 – International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||07 January 2015|
- Li, Y.M. A Comparative Study on Undergraduate Curriculum of Business Administration Between Colleges in China and in the U.S. [D]. Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2010.
- Huo, Y.P. Higher Education in Modern China [M]. Shanghai: East China Normal University Press, 1999: 295–310.
- China Education Yearbook (1949-1981). Beijing: Encyclopedia of China Publishing House, 1984:270.
- Chen, Q.J. A Study on Educational Reform and Developing Strategy of Business Administration Majors in China [M]. Beijing: Higher Education Press, 2002:24–25.
- Tian, K.Q. Chinese Communist Party and Social Transformation of China in the 20th Century [M]. Beijing: Press of CPC History, 2004:281.
- Xu, K. Academic Monograph of NSFC-The Development Course of Science Management [M]. Hunan: Hunan Science and Technology Press, 2001:305.
- Jiang, T.Y. & Cheng, C. The current employment situation of business administration majored students and countermeasures [J]. Modern Economy, 2008, (7):91–92.
- Bie, D.R. Positioning and individualized development of universities in the U.S. [J]. Journal of Higher Education (Wuchang), 2003, 24(1):40–44.
- Cai, Y.X. A discussion on objectives positioning and reform of business administration majors [J]. Journal of Yancheng Institute of Technology (Social Science Edition), 2006, 19(2):79–80.
- Cen, L.Y., Huang, H., Wei, G.K. & Huang, Y. research on talents cultivation reform of business administration [J]. Higher Education Forum, 2007, (4): 52–54.
- Chen, H.J. A discussion on basic principles and measures of the business administration majors’ construction after China’s entering into WTO [J]. China Higher Education Research, 2002, (10):82–83.
- He, Z.Y. & Sun, M. Research on management case teaching in China [J]. Nankai Business Review, 2005, 8(1):91–95.
- Lang, H.W. & Wu, L. Development and social demand of higher education of economics and business administration [J]. Science-Technology and Management, 2006, 8(4):134–136+139.
- Qian, Y.L. A Study on the Cultivation of Employment Ability and Practicability of Business Administration Majored Students in China [D]. Kunming: Yunnan University, 2012.
- Luo, R.G. & Wang, S.S. On misunderstanding and solving strategies of the college quality culture [J]. Modern Education Management, 2013, (10):30–36.
- Zhou, M.S. & Chu, A.J. Achievements, challenges and prospects: Review of the ten-year developments of quality assurance in European higher education area [J]. Peking University Education Review, 2011, (2):118–130.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.