SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 14, 2015ICITCE 2014 – International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||07 January 2015|
- Wang Yan. Several enlightenments of the preschool-education reform of New Zealand on the preschool education of China [J]. Education Forum, 2012, 38B: 261–263. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yanli. Brief discussion on several problems of the preschool education innovation [J]. Education for Chinese After-school (Theory), 2012, 4:151. [Google Scholar]
- Li Peifang. Methods and enlightenments of the primary-education reform [J]. Henan Science & Technology, 2013, 6:266–267. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Hongxia. Founding for the future study-primary-education innovation of Singapore [J]. Elementary & Secondary Schooling Abroad, 2009, 6:54–57. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lei. Some discussions on the middle-school educational innovation in China [J]. New Campus: Theoretical Version, 2012, 3:66. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Fei. Brief discussions on the middle school education reform in 21th Century [J]. Scientific Technology Collection, 2009, 6:56. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Lin and Sun Xiaoxia. The reform and the development of the higher Education innovation of Canada by the International view [J]. Journal of Educational Institute of Jilin Province, 2013, 29(7):58–59. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Xia. The development strategies of the adult higher education in China [J]. Jiangsu Higher Education, 2010, 1:151. [Google Scholar]
- Meng Cuihu. Discussions on the postgraduate education innovation of China [J]. Jiangsu Higher Education, 2007, 4:152. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.