SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 20162015 International Seminar on Social Science and Humanistic Education (SSHE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 February 2016|
- Zhou Xiaozhong , Li Jinghua & Zheng Suiling. 2010. Analysis of indigenous approach of the social work value from the perspective of value stratification. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University (Social Sciences ), 30(1): 32–36.
- Joon Pil cho & Leif Svanstrom . 2002. Developing Safety community-Two decades of experiences. Department of Emergency Medicine Ajou University school of Medicine, Suwon, Korea, pp: 1–4.
- Wu Zongzhi. 2004. Introduction of WHO safety community construction standards. Journal of China Safety Production, 7(8): 8.
- Ou Yangmei , Chen Wentao & Duan Miao. 2006. Probe into methods of injury investigation and risk identification in establishing safety community. Journal of China Safety Science, 16(11): 92–97.
- TimpkaB. 1999. Community based injury prevention: Effect on health care. Inter. J. Epidemiol., (28): 502. [CrossRef]
- K. Lindqvist 2001. A cost-benefit analysis of the community-based injury prevention program in Montala, Sweden-a WHO safety community. Public Health, (115): 317. [CrossRef]
- Peter Stoett. 1995. Human and Global Security: An Exploration of Tenns. Toronto: University of Toronto Press. pp: 148.
- Charles Guzzetta. 2001. The theory of human security and the task of training. Regional Development Dialogue, (22): 123.
- Mo Shuitu. 2014. Guangxi: A new pattern of public security prevention and control built in “one village with one police”. People’s Public Security News, 03–12 (5).
- Gao Yan. 2013. Reform and Development Outline of the Public Security Administration. Beijing: Chinese People’s Public Security University Press, pp: 11.
- Wang Shiqing. 2010. Case Analysis of Basic Theory of Policing Science. Beijing: Chinese People’s Public Security University Press, pp: 130–133.
- Li Chengwei. 2011. Construction of community safety governance mechanism-A case study of Neihu community safety promotion organization. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (Social Sciences ), 24(3): 18–23.
- Glenn Welander, Leif Svanstrom & robert Ekman. 2004. Safety Promotion–An Introduction Karolinska Institute Department of Public Health Sciences Division of Social Medicine Stockholm.
- Chen Qiang. 2004. Sustainable development of occupational health and safety management system-active up-grading of corporate safety culture. International Journalon Arehiteetural Seienee. 10
- Pierre Maurice, Julie Laforest & Louise Marie Bouchard. 2008. Safety promotion and the setting-oriented approach. Theoretical and practical considerations. Quebec Safety Promotion and Crime Prevention Resource Centre,
- Per Nilsen. 2007. The how and why of community-based injury prevention: A conceptual and evaluation model. Safety Science, 45(4): 501–521. [CrossRef]
- Kent Lindqvist & Per Nilsen. 2004. A manual for economic evaluation in safety community practice. Linköping: Linköping University, Department of Health and Society.
- Anna Halonen. 2005. Injury prevention and safety promotion-based on safety community principles in the Baltic sea region states. Aleksanteri Institute.
- Dong Chuanshi. 2011. Promotion of residents’ safety awareness by safety intervention_Youth Park Street in Huaiyin District of Jinan City-WHO safety community-promoting work. Modern Occupational Safety, 117: 94–97.
- Jin Lei. 2010. Safety community construction under the background of public safety. Modern Occupational Safety, 107: 106–110.
- Yu Jianhui , Zhang Wenzhong , Wang Dai & Shen Li . 2011. Research progress of living environment safety based on the residents’ perspective. Progress in Geography, 6: 699–705.
- Liu Xiaojian & Li Liping. 2010. Methods and application for quality assessment of injury surveillance system. Disease Surveillance, 25(3): 235–238.
- Yu Tao. 2012. Research on guidance and application of PDCA circulation theory in safety production management. Transportation World, 7: 306–307.
- Tan Jie. 2011. Discussion of how to create a safety community in grass–roots units. Modern Construction, 10(4): 38–40.
- Yang Yang & Ye Yun. 2010. On the construction of urban safety community. Managers, 15: 184.
- Gu Linsheng. 2011. Enlightenment of foreign grassroots emergency management. Chinese Emergency Management, 6: 36–40.
- Kuo Shoufong. 2011. Application of PDCA circulation in safety supervision and management. Construction Safety, 10: 21–22.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.