SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Education and teaching|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Xu Manyun, Fang Wei. 2012. Application for situational teaching method in college oral English teaching. Journal of Hubei Radio and TV University, (01). [Google Scholar]
- Guan Di. 2014. Analysis of introduction of “culture” into the classroom of tourism English teaching. Tourism Overview (second half), (12). [Google Scholar]
- Zong Xiaohui. 2014. Discussion of problems and innovation of tourism English teaching in China. Netizen World, (15). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaoyu. 2014. Reform of tourism English teaching oriented by professional ability. Teaching (Higher Education Forum), (08). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yan. 2015. Analysis of application for listening and speaking-led situational teaching method in English teaching. Road to Success, (32). [Google Scholar]
- Li Jingjing. 2015. Research of situational teaching method in vocational English Teaching. Campus English, (31). [Google Scholar]
- Hao Zhiyan. 2015. Discussion of application for situational teaching method in senior English. Teen Diary (Education and Teaching Research), (12). [Google Scholar]
- Li Hainan, Lei Ranran. 2015. Role of situational teaching method for learning English words by junior middle school students. Education and Teaching Forum, (44). [Google Scholar]
- Wu Yan. 2015. Application for situational teaching method in vocational English teaching. Guide to Business, (23). [Google Scholar]
- Zhan Xing. 2015. Analysis of role of experience teaching in vocational tourism English teaching. Happy Reading, (24). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.