SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Humanities in the digital age: from branch informatics to Digital Humanities, Retrieved June 16, 2015, from http://huminf.tsu.ru/our_projects/digital_humanities/ (2014).
- Journal of Digital Humanities, Retrieved June 16, 2015, from http://journalofdigitalhumanities.org/about/, (2015).
- ShurerK., History and Computing or Digital Humanities? Which way to the future? Newsletter of History and Computer Association, 42, 4–8, (2014).
- TallerM., Discussions around Digital Humanities. Historical informatics. Information technologies and mathematical methods in historical researches and education, 1, 5–13,(2012).
- Thompson KleinJ., Interdisciplining Digital Humanities: Boundary Work in an Emerging Field. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, (2014).
- UCLA Digital Humanities, Retrieved June 16, 2015, from http://www.cdh.ucla.edu/about/, (2015).
- VolodinA.U., The humanities in context of actual digital challenges (review of “digital humanities series” by Michigan university press) Historical informatics. Information technologies and mathematical methods in historical researches and education, 6 (4), 99–102, (2013)
- VolodinA.U., Digital Humanities: interdisciplinarity during a digital era. Newsletter of History and Computer Association, 42, 14–16, (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.