SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- MooreM. G., Independent Learning, MOOCs, and the Open Badges Infrastructure. American Journal of Distance Education, Vol. 27, Issue 2, 75–76. Retrieved March 13, 2015, from http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/08923647.2013.786935#.VFodSvmsV4w., (2013). [CrossRef]
- Coursera., Retrieved March 15, 2015, from https://www.coursera.org/, (2015).
- The market of online education in Russia and the world: segment of mass online courses, Retrieved March 15, 2015, from http://json.tv/ict_telecom_analytics_view/rynok-onlayn-obrazovaniya-v-rossii-i-miresegment-massovyh-onlayn-kursov-20141209065340, (2014).
- The exhaustive review of the Russian market of MOOC is issued (2014). Retrieved March 15, 2015, from http://www.edutainme.ru/post/vypushchen-ischerpyvayushchiyobzor-rossiyskogo-rynka-mooc/, (2015).
- Maureen Ebben, Julien S. Murphy, Unpacking MOOC scholarly discourse: a review of nascent MOOC scholarship. Learning, Media and Technology, 1–18. Retrieved March 15, 2015, from http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/17439884.2013.878352 (2014).
- Jon Baggaley, MOOC rampant. Distance Education, Vol. 34, No. 3, 368–378. Retrieved March 15, 2015, from http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/01587919.2013.835768. (2013). [CrossRef]
- Marc Clarà, Elena Barberà Learning online: massive open online courses (MOOCs), connectivism, and cultural psychology. Distance Education, Vol. 34, No. 1, 129–136. Retrieved March 15, 2015, from http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/01587919.2013.770428. (2013). [CrossRef]
- VMPass. (n.d.). Retrieved March 15, 2015, from http://vmpass.eu/.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.