SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Dewey, J., My pedagogic creed. The school journal. LIV(3):77–80, (1897). [Google Scholar]
- Dewey, J., Democracy and education: an introduction to the philosophy of education. New York: Macmillan, (1916). [Google Scholar]
- Dewey, J., Art as experience. New York: Perigee Books, (1934). [Google Scholar]
- Dewey, J., Education and experience. New York: Simon and Schuster, (1938). [Google Scholar]
- Fernandes, S., Mesquita, D., Flores, M. A., & Lima, R. M., Engaging students in learning: findings from a study of project-led education. European Journal of Engineering Education, 39(1), 55–67, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Kolb, D. A., Experiential learning: Experience as the source of learning and development. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, (1984). [Google Scholar]
- Lewin, K., Field theory in social sciences. New York: Harper & Row, (1951). [Google Scholar]
- Mills, J.E. and Treagust, D.F., Engineering education–Is problem-based or project based learning the answer?. Australasian Journal of Engineering Education. The Australasian Association for Engineering Education Inc., (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Piaget, J., Play, dreams and imitation in childhood. New York: W.W. Norton, (1951). [Google Scholar]
- Powell, P. & Weenk, W., Project-led Engineering Education, (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.