SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Dewey, J., My pedagogic creed. The school journal. LIV(3):77–80, (1897).
- Dewey, J., Democracy and education: an introduction to the philosophy of education. New York: Macmillan, (1916).
- Dewey, J., Art as experience. New York: Perigee Books, (1934).
- Dewey, J., Education and experience. New York: Simon and Schuster, (1938).
- Fernandes, S., Mesquita, D., Flores, M. A., & Lima, R. M., Engaging students in learning: findings from a study of project-led education. European Journal of Engineering Education, 39(1), 55–67, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Kolb, D. A., Experiential learning: Experience as the source of learning and development. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, (1984).
- Lewin, K., Field theory in social sciences. New York: Harper & Row, (1951).
- Mills, J.E. and Treagust, D.F., Engineering education–Is problem-based or project based learning the answer?. Australasian Journal of Engineering Education. The Australasian Association for Engineering Education Inc., (2003).
- Piaget, J., Play, dreams and imitation in childhood. New York: W.W. Norton, (1951).
- Powell, P. & Weenk, W., Project-led Engineering Education, (2003).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.