SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Chanita Rukspollmuang. Education for Country Development. Bangkok: OdiaStore., (1992).
- Curriculum Development Division. Vocational Education Management Summary. Bangkok., (2012).
- Education Faculty of Chulalongkorn University and The Council of Deans. Opportunity and Hope for Thailand Educational Development., (2010). [Online] Available from: http://www.moe.go.th/wijai/reser10_11.pdf.
- National Economic and Social Development Board Office. Thai Potential Development toward Knowledge-Based Society at the annual meeting of the good happiness of the Thai people. Impact Arena, Exhibition & Conventional Center: Nontaburi., (2002).
- EconomicNational and Social Development Board Office. The Eleventh National Economic and Social Development Plan (2012-2016). Nontaburi: Sahamit Prinint and Publishing., (2011).
- Ministry of Commerce. Labor Productivity of Vocational Education., (2012). [Online] Available from: http://pcoc.moc.go.th/wappPCOC/views/dViews.aspx?pv=61&pi=192458.
- Non-Formal and Informal Education Institution in the East. Vocational Teacher Performance Standard. Rayong: Central Printing., (2008).
- Office of Education Council. Third National Education Act Third B.E. (2011). [Online] Available from: http://www.onec.go.th/onec_web/page.php?mod=Category&file=index&parentID=CAT0000006&categoryID=CAT0000011.
- Office of the Non-Formal and Informal Education. Operational Reference Manual for Non-Formal Education Leadership in the District. Bangkok: Rangsri Printing., (2010).
- Office of Vocational Education Commission. Vocational Education Act of 2008. (2009). [Online] Available from: http://psdg.vec.go.th.
- Quality Learning Foundation. Barrier for Thai Teachers., (2013). [Online] Available from: http://www.qlf.or.th/Home/Details?contentId=571.
- Sirindhorn Institute for Continuing Educaion and Development. Training Course., (2013). [Online] Available from: http://www.siced.ac.th/index.php?name=anfe49.
- Teachers Council of Thailand. Vocational Teacher Professional Standard. (2012). [Online] Available from: http://www.ksp.or.th/ksp2009/th/news/detail.php?NewsID=2934&Key=ksp_kuru_research.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.