SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Amatyakul, Kiatiwan. Stop Global Warming with Prout. Bangkok Thailand: Parbpim Printing, 2008.
- Belisle, Kristine and Elizabeth Sullivan. Service Learning Lesson Plans and Projects.Amnestry International and Human Rights Education Associates, 2007.
- Kleawprodtook, Preecha.An Adaptation of In-Service Military Officer to Add a Role in Development of The Country. An Individual Research Document of The National Defence Course in year 1992-1993
- Woratat, Kongsaptho. [online]. source: http://m.dailynews.co.th/News.do?contentld=96877
- Oslan, A., Blekher, L., Chesnokova, V. Public consciousness. [Online]. Available from: http://old.russ.ru/ds/english.htm [2010, January 4], 2000.
- Poungsomlee, Anuchat. Citizans of Thailand at the century turning point. Bangkok: Civicnet Institut, 2000.
- Ponkum, Danucha. Research and Development of Public Mind Enhancement Curriculum Based on Social Meliorism Theory for Elementary School Student. Education Dissertation of Curriculum and Instruction. Chulalongkorn University, 2012.
- Archanya, Ratana-Ubol. Development Learning and Activities for Adults.Department of Department of Education Policy, Management, and Leadership. Chulalongkorn University, 2008.
- Royal Thai Armed Forces Headquarters. Royal Thai Armed Forces Headquarters Policy [online] Source: http://www.rtarf.mi.th/nayoby.htm, 2012.
- Sangarun, Keatisak., Guidelines for The Development of Thai Youth Public Consciousness: A Case Study of Groups and Networks of Youth for Public Consciousness. Education Thesis of Development Education. Chulalongkorn University, 2008.
- Singhapol, Sompong. Teaching Techniques of Colaborative Learning Simajarn Journal. 3, 25(November-March, 41-43, 1999A)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.