SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Apakaro, Pramahasutit. Innovative Learning: people community and development. Bangkok: The Enhancing community Learning s for happiness project., (1996).
- Community development department. Handbook of integration community plans guide. Office of strengthening community, Community development department., (2010).
- eHow.com. How to Create an Identity for a Community. [Online] Available from: http://www.ehow.com/how_7644387_create-identity-community.html [December, 21], (2012).
- Geartner, S.L., Dovidio, J.F., Jason, A.N., Brenda, S.B., Christine, M.W., Houlette, M. and Loux, S. The Common Ingroup Identity Model for Reducing Intergroup Bias: Progress and Challenges. In Capozza, D. and Brown, R. (ed) Social Identity Process. London: Sage Publications., (2000).
- Gudaitis, L. Tools for action: Analyzing the effectiveness of community indicator projects in realizing community empowerment. [Online] Available from: http://liagudaitis.blogspot.com/2007/04/tools-for-action-understanding.html [January 2], (2013).
- Kitiarsa, Pattana. Localism. 2nd ed. Bangkok: Inn-Som fund for anthropology research., (2003).
- Mathews, David. From individual to public: process to enhance community strength. Teeravut Senakam; Translator, Bangkok: Local development institution., (1997).
- Nakornthap, Sriraporn. Education for sustainable development. The conference document: education and research for the future in Thailand. Bangkok: The Thailand research fund (TRF)., (1996).
- Office of the Education Council. Learning society model generation 2. Bangkok: V.T.C. communicate partnership., (2011).
- Office of the National Economic and Social Development Board. Eleventh national economic and social development plan B.E. 2555 – 2559 (A.D. 2012 – 2016). Bangkok: Office of the National Economic and Social Development Board; Office of the Prime Minister., (2011).
- Ortigas, D. C. Poverty revisited: A social psychological approach to community empowerment. Quezon city: ADMU Press., (2000).
- Phongpit, Seree. Idea based : From master plan to small and micro community enterprise. Bangkok: Green world foundation., (1994).
- Poungngam, Kovit. (2010). Community and local self governance. Bangkok: Tammasart University.
- Rissel, C. Empowerment: the holy grail of health promotion? Health Promotion International Vol. 9 No. 1:39–47., (1994). [CrossRef]
- Rose, S. and Black, B. Advocacy and empowerment: Mental health care in the community. Boston: Routledge and Kegan Paul, 1985. Cited in
- Payne, S. M. Modern Social Work Theory A Critical Introduction. Macmiillan Education Ltd., (1991). [CrossRef]
- Ruongaramsri, Pinkeaw. Identity ethnic and boundaries. Bangkok: The Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Anthropology Centre (public organization), (2000).
- Tekhanmark, Kasak. The research conclusion of the civil society development process for provincial cultural council. Bangkok: Department of Religious Affairs, Department of religious affair., (2000).
- Vogt, J. F. and Murrell, K. L. Empowerment in organizations: How to spark exceptional performance. San Diego: University ssociates., (1990).
- Wajchayachai, Apinya. Empowerment in social work. Bangkok: Pimsouy Co.Ltd., (2012).
- Wangsikhun, Adul. Synthesis the researches of the community learning process which increase community strength: ethnographic research. Doctoral’s Dessertation; Faculty of Education, Chulalongkorn University., (2000).
- Worchel, S. and Coutant, D. It takes two to tango:r elating group identity to individual identity within the framework of group development. Marilynn, B.B. and Miles, H. (ed) Self and Social Identity. Oxford, UK: Backwell., (2004).
- Yoo, S., Weed, N. E., Lempa, M.L., Mbondo, M., Shada, R. E and Goodman, R. M.. Collaborative community empowerment: An illustration of a six-step process. Health Promotion Practice Vol. 5 No. 3 (July): 256–265., (2004) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.