SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Biddle, S.. Attribution research and sport psychology. In Singer, R. N., Murphey, M. and Tennant, L. K. (Eds.) Handbook of Research on Sport Psychology. (pp. 437–64). New York: Macmillian, (1993).
- Bruner, J. S. The Process of Education. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press, (1960).
- Dörnyei, Z. Research Methods in Applied Linguistics. Oxford: Oxford University Press, (2007).
- Driscoll, M. P. Psychology of Learning for Instruction. Toronto, ON: Pearson, (2005).
- Eccles, J. S. Motivational beliefs, values, and goals. Annual Review of Psychology, 53, 109–132, (2002). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kelly, G. The Psychology of Personal Constructs. New York: Norton, (1955).
- McQuillan, J. Attribution theory and second language acquisition: an empirical analysis. Paper presented at AAAL Conference. Vancouver, (2000).
- Peacock, M. Attribution and learning English as a foreign language. ELT Journal, 64(2), 184–192, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Piaget, J. To Understand is to Invent. New York: Viking Press, (1974).
- Strauss, A. L. and Corbin, J. Basics of Qualitative Research: Techniques and Procedures for Developing Grounded Theory, 2nd Edition. Thousand Oaks, Calif.: Sage, (1990).
- Weiner, B. A theory of motivation for some classroom experiences. Journal of Educational Psychology, 71, 3–25, (1979). [CrossRef]
- Weiner, B. Human Motivation. New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, (1980).
- Weiner, B. An Attributional Theory of Motivation and Emotion. New York: Springer- Verlag, (1986). [CrossRef]
- Williams, M. and Burden, R. L. Psychology for LanguageTeachers. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, (1997).
- Williams, M., Burden, R. L., Poulet, G. and Maun Learners’, I. perceptions of their successes and failures in foreign language learning. Language Learning Journal, 30, 19–29, (2004). [CrossRef]
- Yilmaz, C. An investigation into Turkish EFL students’ attributions in reading comprehension. Journal of Language Teaching and Research, 3, 823–29, (2012). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.