SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Biddle, S.. Attribution research and sport psychology. In Singer, R. N., Murphey, M. and Tennant, L. K. (Eds.) Handbook of Research on Sport Psychology. (pp. 437–64). New York: Macmillian, (1993). [Google Scholar]
- Bruner, J. S. The Process of Education. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press, (1960). [Google Scholar]
- Dörnyei, Z. Research Methods in Applied Linguistics. Oxford: Oxford University Press, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Driscoll, M. P. Psychology of Learning for Instruction. Toronto, ON: Pearson, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Eccles, J. S. Motivational beliefs, values, and goals. Annual Review of Psychology, 53, 109–132, (2002). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kelly, G. The Psychology of Personal Constructs. New York: Norton, (1955). [Google Scholar]
- McQuillan, J. Attribution theory and second language acquisition: an empirical analysis. Paper presented at AAAL Conference. Vancouver, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Peacock, M. Attribution and learning English as a foreign language. ELT Journal, 64(2), 184–192, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Piaget, J. To Understand is to Invent. New York: Viking Press, (1974). [Google Scholar]
- Strauss, A. L. and Corbin, J. Basics of Qualitative Research: Techniques and Procedures for Developing Grounded Theory, 2nd Edition. Thousand Oaks, Calif.: Sage, (1990). [Google Scholar]
- Weiner, B. A theory of motivation for some classroom experiences. Journal of Educational Psychology, 71, 3–25, (1979). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weiner, B. Human Motivation. New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, (1980). [Google Scholar]
- Weiner, B. An Attributional Theory of Motivation and Emotion. New York: Springer- Verlag, (1986). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Williams, M. and Burden, R. L. Psychology for LanguageTeachers. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- Williams, M., Burden, R. L., Poulet, G. and Maun Learners’, I. perceptions of their successes and failures in foreign language learning. Language Learning Journal, 30, 19–29, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yilmaz, C. An investigation into Turkish EFL students’ attributions in reading comprehension. Journal of Language Teaching and Research, 3, 823–29, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.