SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Frydrychova Klimova, B., Self-reflection in the course evaluation. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 141, 119–123, (2014a). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Frydrychova Klimova, B., Evaluation methods as an effective tool for the development of students’ learning. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 112–115, (2014b). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Henderson, C., & Harper, K. A., Quiz corrections: improving learning by encouraging students to reflect on their mistakes. The Physics Teacher, 47, 581–586, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jerde, C.L., & Taper, M. L., Preparing undergraduates for professional writing. Journal of College Science Teaching, 33(7), 34–37, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Kift, S., A transition pedagogy for first year curriculum design and renewal. FYE Curriculum Design Symposium. Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, 5-6 February, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Mynlieff, M., Manogaran, A., St. Maurice, M., & Eddinger, T., Writing assignments with a metacognitive component enhance learning in a large introductory Biology course. CBE - Life Sciences Education, 13(2), 311–321, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rayner, G., & Cridland, C., Preparing for tomorrow today: the first year experience as foundation. First Year in Higher Education Conference 2009. Townsville, Queensland, Australia, (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.