SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Alcock, L. J. Mathematicians’ perspectives on the teaching and learning of proof. Research in Collegiate Mathematics Education VII, 63–92, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Bills, L., Dreyfus, T., Mason, J., Tsamir, P., Watson, A., & Zaslavsky, O. Exemplification in mathematics education. Proceeding of the 30th Conference of the International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education. Prague, Czech Republic: PME, (2006).
- Bills, E. & Watson, A. (Eds), Special issue: The role and use of examples in mathematics education. Educational Studies in Mathematics 69, 77–79, (2008). [CrossRef]
- Cuoco, A., Goldenberg, E. P., & Mark, J. Habits of mind: An organizing principle for mathematics curriculum. Journal of Mathematical Behavior, 15(4), 375–402, (1997). [CrossRef]
- Lakatos, I. Proofs and Refutations: The Logic of Mathematical Discovery. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, (1976). [CrossRef]
- Mason, J. & Watson, A. Mathematics as a Constructive Activity: exploiting dimensions of possible variation. In Carlson, M. & Rasmussen, C. (Eds.) Making the Connection: Research and Practice in Undergraduate Mathematics, Washington: MAA. 189–202, (2008).
- Paeng, S.-H., Ha, K.-C., Kim, J. H., Chee, S. & Park, C. New Public Key Cryptosystem Using Finite non Abelian Groups. In Kilian, J. (Ed.) Advances in Cryptology – CRYPTO. LNCS, vol. 2139, Springer, Heidelberg, 470–485, (2001).
- Patton, M.Q. Qualitative Research. Encyclopedia of Statistics in Behavioral Science. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, (2005).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.