SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Barrass, Robert, Scientists Must Write-A Guide to Better Writing for Scientists, Engineers and Students. London: Routledge, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Kannan, Amutha, Technical writing fails to impress as a career Retrieved from The Hindu: http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-tamilnadu/technicalwriting-fails-to-impress-as-a-career/article4363534.ece, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Casper, Amie N. “Needs Analysis.” TESOL - Volunteers & Service Learning. online. 15 January 2015, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Reflections of a Newsosaur, Retrieved from Newsosaur Blogspot: http://newsosaur.blogspot.in/2013/01/newspaper-audience-aged-severely-since.html, (2013, January 15) [Google Scholar]
- Langeveld, M, Moderating declines: Parsing the NAA’s spin on newspaper circ data. Retrieved from Nieman: http://www.niemanlab.org/2010/05/moderating-declinesparsing-the-naas-spin-on-newspaper-circ-data/, (2010, May 4) [Google Scholar]
- Sripada, Pushpa Nagini, Teaching Collocations through Placement Training Materials: A Trainer’s Perspectives. The International Journal of Humanities Education Volume 12, © Common Ground, p11–23, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lewis Norman, Speak Better Write Better English. Delhi: Goyal Publishers, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Hering Lutz, HeringHeike, How to Write Technical Reports – Understandable Structure, Good Design, Convincing Presentation. Springer: New York, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- DeVoss, D’anielle Nicole, ElyseEidman-Aadahl, and HicksTroy, Because Digital Writing Matters: Improvising Student Writing in Online and Multimedia Environmens. Jossey Bass: CA, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Evangeline, JCK and Ganesh, K, “Technical Writing – Redefining the English syllabus to meet the Growing Demand for competent Engineers”, IOSR Journal Of Humanities And Social Science, Volume 19, Issue 3, Ver. III, PP 27–31, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Scrivener, Jim.Learning Teaching: A Guidebook for English Language Teachers, Ed.2, London: Macmillan, (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.