SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Baklashova, T.A., Manager’s professional training in Russia: Syllabus and technologies. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 1057–1067, (2014) [CrossRef]
- Fedosova, I. V., School for young researchers as a form of improving the quality of students research work. Modern problems of science and education, 6. http://www.science-education.ru/19-630, (2006)
- Galishnikova, E.M., Language learning motivation: a look at the additional program. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 1137–1142, (2014) [CrossRef]
- Gorelova, Y.N., Zalyaeva, E.O., & Sungatullina, D.D., Building Research Competence of Graduate Students by Means of Teaching English for Academic Purposes. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6 No 1 S3, 352-356, (2015)
- Ismagilova, L.R., & Polyakova, O.V., The Problem of the Syllabus Design within the Competence Approach based on the Course “English for Master Degree Students in Economics (Advanced Level)”. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 1095–1100, (2014) [CrossRef]
- Khusainova, A. A., Formation of socio-cultural self-determination of technical college students by means of a foreign language: dissertation. Candidate of Pedagogical Science. Joshkar-Ola, (2007)
- Khusainova, A.A., & Rahmatullina, A.R. English language training volunteer program as a new reality for Russia and its social benefits. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 1101–1107, (2014) [CrossRef]
- Kouprianov, A., Academic writing and academic form of life trying to adapt the course of academic writing in an unfriendly institutional milieu Higher Education in Russia, 10, 30–38, (2011)
- Kudryavtseva, M.G., Possibilities of distance learning as a means of foreign language learning motivation among students of economics. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 1214–1218, (2014) [CrossRef]
- Mardanshina, R., & Zhuravleva, E., Model of complementary linguistic education for economists. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 1091–1094, (2014) [CrossRef]
- Orlova, G., Practical analytics: teaching discourse analysis through the university curriculum. Higher Education in Russia, 7, 127–133, (2011)
- Gospodarik, Yu., The use of internet technologies in the organization of nirs. Higher Education in Russia, 2, 115–121 (2012)
- Robotova, A., Is it necessary to teach the academic work and academic writing? Higher Education in Russia, 10, 47–55 (2011)
- Stepanov, B., Communication dimension of science in teaching the academic writing.Higher Education in Russia, 7, 123–127 (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.