SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Aymen Peker, E., Apaydın, Z., & Taş, E. Understanding of Heat Insulation with Argumentation: Case Study with Primary 6th Grade Students. Dicle University Journal of the Institute of Social Sciences, 4(8), 79–100, (2012).
- Böttcher, F., & Meisert, A. Argumentation in Science Education: A Model-based Framework. Science Education, (20), 103–140, (2011). [CrossRef]
- Ceylan, Ç. Implementing the Science Writing Heuristic (SWH) Approach in Science Laboratory Activities (Master Thesis). Gazi University Institute of Education Sciences, Ankara, (2010).
- Ceylan, K. E. Teaching 5th Grades Elementary Students with Scientific Argument Based Method in the Area of World and Universe Learning (Master Thesis). Gazi University Institute of Education Sciences, Ankara, (2012).
- Cin, M. Effects of concept cartoon activities based-argumentation method on students’ conceptual understanding levels and scientific process skills (Master Thesis). Dokuz Eylül University Institute of Education Sciences, İzmir, (2013).
- Demirbağ, M. The Effect of Multi Modal Instruction on Student’s Science Achievement and Writing Skills in an Argument Based Inquiry Classroom (Master Thesis). Ahi Evran University Institute of Science Education, Kırşehir, (2011).
- Deveci, A. Developing Seventh Grade Middle School Students’ Socio scientific Argumentation, Level of Knowledge and Cognitive Thinking Skills in the Structure of Matter Subject (Master Thesis). Marmara University Institute of Education Sciences, İstanbul, (2009).
- Doğru, M., Gençosman, T., Atakalın, A. N., & Şeker, F. Analysis of the Postgraduate and Doctoral Theses Conducted On Sciences Education. Journal of Turkish Science Education, 9(1), 49–66, (2012).
- Domaç, G. G. The Effect Of The Argumentation–Based Learnings In Terms Socio scientific Issues In Biology Education (Master Thesis). Gazi University Institute of Education Sciences, Ankara, (2011).
- Gül, Ş., & Yeşilyurt, S. The Effect of Computer Assisted Instruction Based Constructivist Learning Approach on Students’ Attitudes and Achievements. Necatibey Faculty of Education Electronic Journal of Science and Mathematics Education, 5(1), 94–115, (2011).
- Günel, M., Memiş Kabataş, E., & Büyükkasap, E. Effects of the Science Writing Heuristic Approach on Primary School Students’ Science Achivement and Attitude towards Science Course. Education and Science, 35(155), 49–62, (2010).
- Hançer, A. H., Şensoy, Ö. & Yıldırım, H. İ. An Evaluation about the Importance of Contemporary Science Education at Elementary Schools and How This Kind of Science Teaching Must Be. Pamukkale University Institute of Education Sciences, 1(13), 80–88, (2003).
- JiméNez-Aleixandre, M. P., Rodriguez, A. B., & Duschl, R. A. “Doing the Lesson” or “Doing Science”: Argument in High School Genetics. Science Education, (84), 757–792, (2000). [CrossRef]
- Kabataş Memiş, E. Effects Of The Argumentation Based Science Learning Approach And Self Evaluation On Primary School Students’ Science And Technology Course Achievement And Retention Of The Achievement (Doctoral Dissertation) Atatürk University Institute of Educational Sciences, Erzurum, (2011).
- An, Karışan, D. Exploration of Pre service Science Teachers’ Written Argumentation Skills Regarding the Global Climate Change Issue (Master Thesis). Yüzüncü Yıl University Institute of Science, Van, (2011).
- Kenar, İ., & Balçı, M. The Development of Attitudes toward Science and Technology Lesson Scale: The Case of 4th and 5th Grade Primary School Students. Dumlupınar University Journal of Social Sciences, (34), 201–210, (2012).
- Kıngır, S. Using the Science Writing Heuristic Approach to Promote Student Understanding In Chemical Changes and Mixtures (PhD Thesis). METU, Ankara, (2011).
- Kırbağ Zengin, F., Keçeci, G., Kırılmazkaya, G., & Şener, A. Elementary School Students learning about Nuclear Power Plants with the On-Line Scientific Argumentation Learning Program. Presentation: the 5th International Computer and Instructional Technologies Symposium, Elazığ, (2011).
- Kutluca, A. Y. Investigating Of Pre-Service Science Teachers’ Socio-Scientific and Scientific Argumentation Quality In Terms Of Content Knowledge Level (Master Thesis). Abant İzzet Baysal University Institute of Educational Sciences, Bolu, (2012).
- Okumuş, S. The Effects of Argumentation Model on Students’ Achievement and Understanding Level on the Unit of “States of Matter and Heat” (Master Thesis). Karadeniz Teknik University Institute of Educational Sciences, Trabzon, (2012).
- Osborne, J. F. An Argument for Arguments in Science Classes. R&D, (2010).
- Özkara, D. Teaching Pressure Subject To Eighth Class Students With Activities Based On Scientific Argumentation (Master Thesis). Adıyaman University Institute of Science, Adıyaman, (2011).
- Soysal, Y. Influence of Content Knowledge Level to Socio scientific Argumentation Quality: Genetically Modified Organisms (Master Thesis). Abant İzzet Baysal University Institute of Educational Sciences, Bolu, (2012).
- Tekeli, A. The Effect of an Argumentation-Centered Class Environment on the Conceptual Change about Acid-Base and the Understanding Nature of Science (Master Thesis). Gazi University Institute of Educational Sciences, Ankara, (2009).
- Toulmin, S. E. The Uses of Argument (Updated Edition). New York: Oxford University Press, (2003). [CrossRef]
- Tümay, H., & Köseoğlu, F. Developing Pre-Service Chemistry Teachers’ Understandings of Teaching through. Journal of Turkish Science Education, 8(3), 105–119, (2011).
- Yalçın Çelik, A. An Analysis Of The Influences Of The Teaching Approach Based On Scientific Argumentation On High School Students’ Conceptual Understanding, Attitudes, And Willingness For Argumentation And The Quality Of Argumentation (PhD Thesis) Gazi University Institute of Educational Sciences, Ankara, (2010).
- Yeşildağ- Hasançebi, F., & Günel, M. Effects of Argumentation Based Inquiry Approach on Disadvantaged Students’ Science Achivement. Elementary Education Online, 12(4), 1056–1073, (2013).
- Yeşiloğlu, S. N. Teaching Gases Topic to High School Students through Argumentation (Master Thesis). Gazi University Institute of Educational Sciences, Ankara, (2007).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.