SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Brandon-Hall, LMS and LCMS Demystified. [Online] 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Available at: http://www.brandonhall.com/free_resources/lms_and_cms.shtml [Google Scholar]
- Nichani, M., LCMS = LMS + CMS [RLOs]. [Online] 2001 [Google Scholar]
- Available at: http://www.elearningpost.com/articles/archives/lcms_lms_cms_rlos [Google Scholar]
- Ninoriya, S., Chawan, P. & Meshram, B., CMS, LMS and LCMS For eLearning. IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, March.pp. 644–647. [Google Scholar]
- ProProfs, 2012. History of learning management systems. [Online] (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Available at: http://www.proprofs.com/c/lms/history-of-learning-management-systems/ [Google Scholar]
- Qwaider, W. Q. & Hattab, E., Learning Content Management System (LCMS) Versus Learning Management System. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Read, M. & Geurtz, R., LMS/CMS Integration: Common Issues and Practices. Orlando, Florida, academia.edu (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.