SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Brandon-Hall, LMS and LCMS Demystified. [Online] 2009
- Available at: http://www.brandonhall.com/free_resources/lms_and_cms.shtml
- Nichani, M., LCMS = LMS + CMS [RLOs]. [Online] 2001
- Available at: http://www.elearningpost.com/articles/archives/lcms_lms_cms_rlos
- Ninoriya, S., Chawan, P. & Meshram, B., CMS, LMS and LCMS For eLearning. IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, March.pp. 644–647.
- ProProfs, 2012. History of learning management systems. [Online] (2011)
- Available at: http://www.proprofs.com/c/lms/history-of-learning-management-systems/
- Qwaider, W. Q. & Hattab, E., Learning Content Management System (LCMS) Versus Learning Management System. (2011)
- Read, M. & Geurtz, R., LMS/CMS Integration: Common Issues and Practices. Orlando, Florida, academia.edu (2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.