SHS Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2017International Conference on Communication and Media: An International Communication Association Regional Conference (i-COME’16)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 February 2017|
- J. Go, Is the AlDub phenomenon losing its appeal? (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Cruz, Long Live the #AlDub Nation (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Abunda, Maine Mendoza is a superstar recruited by mainstream media. Retrieved from http://entertainment.inquirer.net/179041/boy-abunda-maine-mendoza-a-superstar-recruited-bymainstream-tv [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Nocum, ‘AlDub magic’ – marriage of old and new media (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Quimbo, AlDub : Blurring the line between traditional media and digital media (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kurczewska, Izabela. The Influenece of Media Convergence on Talent Show Programs. 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Jenkins, Henry. Convergence Culture: Where Old and New Media Collide. New York and London. New York University Press. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- I. Gan, The Social Media Phenomenon that is AlDub (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.