SHS Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2017International Conference on Communication and Media: An International Communication Association Regional Conference (i-COME’16)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||02 February 2017|
- L. Argote, D. H. Gruenfeld, C. Naquin. ‘Group learning in organizations.’ In M. Turner (Ed.), Groups at work: Theory and Research (369–411). Mahwah, NJ (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Blau, Peter, Duncan, Otis. The American Occupational Structure. Free Press (1967) [Google Scholar]
- D. Byrne. The Attraction Paradigm. Academic Press (1971). [Google Scholar]
- R. Collins. Interaction Ritual Chains. Princeton University Press (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. H. Cox, S. A. Lobe, P.L. McLeod. ‘Effects of Ethnic Group Cultural Differences on Cooperative and Competitive Behavior on a Group Task’. AMJ, 34, 4 827–847 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Selvadurai, A. Dasgupta. Culturally Diverse Teams and Social Interaction Influence on Team Effectiveness in Small and Medium Enterprises in the ICT Sector in Malaysia, Millennial Asia April 2016 7: 42–62, Sage Publications (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. DiMaggio. “Nadel’s Paradox Revisited: Relational and Cultural Aspects of Social Structure.” In Nohria and Eccles (Ed.) Networks and Organizations: Structure, Form and Action. 118–42 HBS Press. (1992) [Google Scholar]
- B. Erickson. “Culture, Class, and Connections.” AJS 102, 217–51 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lamont, M. Vira. “The Study of Boundaries in the Social Sciences.” ARS 28,167–95 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lareau, W. Elliot. “Cultural Capital in Educational Research: A Critical Assessment.” Theory and Society 32,567–606 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Milliken, L. Martins. ‘Searching for common threads: understanding the multiple effects of diversity in organizational groups’.AMR 21, 402–433 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- K. W. Phillips, A. L. Katie, A. N. Margaret. ‘Is the Pain Worth the Gain? The Advantages and Liabilities of Agreeing with Socially Distinct Newcomers. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin. 35, 336–350 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Rivera. ‘Hiring as Cultural Matching: The Case of Elite Professional Service Firms’. ASR 77, 999–1022 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Roscigno. The Face of Discrimination: How Race and Gender Impact Work and Home Lives. Rowman (2007). [Google Scholar]
- S. Selvadurai, D. Anindita 2016. “Culturally Diverse Teams and Social Interaction Influence on Team Effectiveness in Small and Medium Enterprises in the ICT Sector in Malaysia.” Millenial Asia 7(1), 1–12 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Stainback, T. D. Donald, S. Sheryl “Organizational Approaches to Inequality: Inertia, Relative Power, and Environments.” ARS 36, 225–47 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- H. Tajfel, T. John. “The Social Identity Theory of Intergroup Behavior.” In Worsheland and Austin (Ed.) Psychology of Intergroup Relations. Nelson-Hall, 7–24 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- C. Tilly, C. Tilly. Work under Capitalism. Westview Press (1998). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.