SHS Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2017ERPA International Congresses on Education 2017 (ERPA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 August 2017|
- Addis R.S. Burnout among undergraduate athletic training students, Dissertation. California University, U.S.A. (2006).
- Adoum Y. S., Determination of Burnout Levels of Turkish and Foreign Students Studying at Süleyman Demirel University, Süleyman Demirel University, Institute of Social Sciences, Department of Business Administration, Master’s Thesis, Isparta. (2017).
- Alexander S. E. ve Onwuegbuzie J. A. Academic procrastination and the role of hope as a coping strategy. Personality and Individual Differences, 42, 1301–1310. (2007). [CrossRef]
- Balkıs M., Buluş M., Duru E. and Duru S. Examination of academic procrastination of University Students in terms of various variables. Ege Journal of Education, 7, 57–73. (2006). [EDP Sciences]
- Balkıs M. The relationship between the pre-service teachers’ tendency to delay and their ways of thinking and decision making. Unpublished Doctorate Thesis, Dokuz Eylül University Institute of Educational Sciences. İzmir. (2006).
- BalkısM. The Relationship between the pre-service teachers’ tendency to delay and their ways of decision making. Pamukkale University Faculty of Education Journal, 1(21), 67–83. (2007).
- Berber Çelik Ç. and Odacı H. Explanation of Academic Procrastination Behavior In Terms of Some Personal and Psychological Variables, H. U. Journal of Education 30(3): 31–47. (2015).
- Büyüköztürk Ş. Data Analysis Handbook for Social Sciences. (Edition 16). Ankara: Pegem Akademi. (2012).
- Creswell J. W. Research design: Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods approaches (2nd ed.). Thousand Oaks: Sage Publications. (2003).
- Çapri B., Gündüz B. and Gökçakan Z. Adaptation of Maslach Burnout Inventory-Student Form (MBI-SF) into Turkish: Validity and Reliability Study, Cukurova University Faculty of Education Journal. 40 (1), 134–147. (2011).
- Çakıcı D.Ç. Examination of General and Academic Procrastination Behavior in High School and University Students. Unpublished Master’s Thesis, Ankara University Faculty of Education Sciences, Institute of Educational Sciences, Ankara. (2003).
- Çapulcuoğlu U. and Gündüz B. Examination of burnout in high school students in terms of the variables of gender, grade level, school type and perceived academic achievement. Trakya University Faculty of Education Journal, 3(1). (2013).
- Duru E. “The direct and indirect roles of social support and social commitment in the process of interpreting loneliness in university integration process”, Journal of Turkish Psychological Counselling and Guidance, 29, 13–22. (2008).
- Dryden W. Overcoming Procrastination (Translated by Günhan Günay) Istanbul: Erdemir Publishing House. (2000).
- Esteve E. B., Well Being and Performance in Academics Settings: The Predicting Roles of Self Efficacy, Doktora Tezi, University Jaume I de Castello. (2008).
- Gündüz B., Çapri B., and Gökçakan Z. Examination of Burnout Levels of University Students, Dicle University, Ziya Gökalp Faculty of Education Journal, 19 (2012), 38–55. (2012).
- Hess B., Sherman M. F., Goodman M. Eveningness predicts academic procrastination: The mediating role of neuroticism. Journal of Social Behavior ve Personality, 15 (5), 61–75. (2000).
- Jackson T., Weiss E.K., Lundquist J.L., & Hooper D. The Impact of Hope, Procrastination and Social Activity on Academic Performance of Midwestern College Students. Education, 124,(2), pp. 310–320. (2001).
- Johnson J. L., & Bloom A. M. An Analysis Of The Contribution Of The Five Factors Of Personality To Variance In Academic Procrastination. Personality Ve Individual Differences, 18, 127–133. (1995). [CrossRef]
- Kachgal M. M., Hansen L. S., ve Nutter K. J. Academic procrastination prevention/intervention: Strategies and recommendations. Journal of Developmental Education, 25, 14–21. (2001).
- Kutsal D. and Bilge F. Burnout and social support levels of high school students. Education and Science, 37(164), 283–297. (2012).
- Kutsal D., Examination of Burnout of High School Students, Unpublished Master’s Thesis, Hacettepe University, Institute of Social Sciences, Ankara. (2009).
- LaForge M. C. Applying explanatory style to academic procrastination. Clemson University, South Carolina, USA. (2005).
- Maslach C., ve Jackson S. E. The measurement of experienced burnout, Journal of Occupational Behavior, 2, 99–113. (1981). [CrossRef]
- Onwuegbuzie A. J. Academic procrastination and statistics anxiety. Assessment ve Evaluation in Higher Education, 29 (1), 3–19. (2004). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Ören N. and Türkoğlu H. Burnout in Pre-service Teachers, Muğla University Institute of Social Sciences Journal, 16, 30–42. (2006).
- Öztan S. Examination of school burnout of secondary school 6th, 7th and 8th graders in terms of their life satisfaction and self-construal perception, Master’s Thesis, Istanbul Arel University Institute of Social Sciences, İstanbul. (2014).
- Özer A. and Altun E. Reasons for Academic Procrastination of University Students. Mehmet Akif Ersoy University, Faculty of Education Journal, 21, 45–72. (2011).
- Prohaska V., Morrill P., Atiles I., ve Perez, A. Academic procrastination by nontraditional students. Journal of Social Behavior and Personality, 15 (5), 125–135. (2000). [EDP Sciences]
- Paludi M.A., ve Frankell-Hauser J. An idiographic approach to the study of women’s achivement striving. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 10, 89–100. (1986). [CrossRef]
- Pines A. M. The Burnout Measure Short Version (BMS), International Journal of Stress Management, 12(1), 78–88. (2005). [CrossRef]
- Rosario P., Costa M., Nunez J.C., & Gonzales-Pienda J. Academic procrastination: Associations with personal, school, and family variables. The Spanish Journal of Psychology, 12(1), 118–127. (2009). [CrossRef]
- Schaufeli W. B., Salanova M., Gonzalez-Roma V., ve Bakker A. The measurement of burnout and engagement: A confirmatory factor analytic approach. Journal of Happiness Studies, 3, 71–92. (2002). [CrossRef]
- Senecal C., Julien E., ve Guay F., Role conflict and academic procrastination: A selfdetermination perspective. European Journal of Social Psychology, 33, 135–145. (2003). [CrossRef]
- Tümkaya S., Çam S., & Çavuşoğlu İ. Adaptation into Turkish, Validity and Reliability Studies of Short Version of Burnout Scale, Çukurova University Institute of Social Sciences Journal, 18 (1), 387–398. (2009).
- Tansel B., Examination of Burnout Levels of University Students, Çukurova University Faculty of Education Journal, 44(2), 241–268. (2015).
- Yeşil R. & Şahan E. Reasons why pre-service teachers delay their academic affairs. Abant İzzet Baysal University Faculty of Education Journal, 12(2), 219–236. (2012).
- Van Eerde W. Procrastination at work and time management training. Journal of Psychology, 137, 421–435. (2003). [CrossRef]
- Watson D. C. Procrastination and the five-factor model: A facet level analysis. Personality and Individual Differences, 30, 149–158. (2001). [CrossRef]
- Washington J. A. The relationship between procrastination and depression among graduate and professional students across academic programs: Implications for counseling. Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation. Texas Southern University, Texas, USA. (2004).
- Van Wyk L. The relationship between procrastination and stress in the life of the high school teacher. Unpublished Master thesis. University of Pretoria. (2004).
- Yılmaz T.D. Levels of Burnout of the Students of Specialty in Medicine at the Hospitals of the Faculty of Medicine, Ankara University and Related Factors, Unpublished Master’s Thesis, Ankara University, Ankara. (2009).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.