SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- Z. Kazanci, Evaluating English Language Teaching Software For Kids: Education or Entertainment or Both?, 8 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B. Nomass. The Impact of Using Technology in Teaching English as a Second Language, 3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Stepp-Greany, Technological Environment: Student Perceptions On Language Learning In A Implications For The New Millennium, 6 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Evaluation and Selection of Learning Resources: A Guide. Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, 8 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- YouTube. Upload New Video (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. Winslett. What counts as educational video?:Working toward best practice alignment between video production approaches and outcomes. 30 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Harmer, The Practice of Language Teaching, 282 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Azer, et al. Evaluation of the Educational Value of YouTube Videos About Physical Examination of the Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems. 15 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- C. Klupiec. Development and evaluation of online video teaching resources to enhance student knowledge of livestock handling, 92 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Rulia, M. Al-Hafidz. Teaching Writing A Recount Text by Using Mr. Bean Video to Junior High School Students. Unpublished Thesis (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Indrasari. Improving Students’ Writing Skill of Narrative Texts by Using Short Videos. Unpublished Thesis (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nur. A. Optimizing The Use of Youtube Video to Improve Students’ Competence in Writing Procedure Text. Unpublished Thesis (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Strauss, A., & Corbin, J. The Basics of Qualitative Research: Techniques and Procedures for Developing Grounded Theory. (2nded.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage. (1988) [Google Scholar]
- B. P. Beaudin, D. Quick. Instructional Video Evaluation Instrument. Vol. 34 No. 3 (1996). https://joe.org/joe/1996june/a1.php [Google Scholar]
- F. G. Krink., & Gustafson K. L. Instructional technology: A systematic approach to education. New York: Holt, Rinehart, & Winston (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Clark, R.E. Reconsidering research on learning from media. Review of Educational Research, 53(4), pp. 445-460 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Melissa N.L.Y.A., Fong, S.F. & Ong, S.L. An Evaluation of Instructional Videos in EDUWEBTV: Technical Qualities, Pedagogical Aspects, Engagement and Perceived Impact on Learning. Malaysian Journal of Educational Technology, 10(2), pp. 101-113. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Harmer. The practice of English language teaching (3rd ed.) Edinburgh Gate: Longman. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Ruiji, L. The development on multimedia teaching resources based on information processing theory. International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology, 4(2), 58-64. (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.