SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- Z. Kazanci, Evaluating English Language Teaching Software For Kids: Education or Entertainment or Both?, 8 (2009)
- B. Nomass. The Impact of Using Technology in Teaching English as a Second Language, 3 (2013)
- J. Stepp-Greany, Technological Environment: Student Perceptions On Language Learning In A Implications For The New Millennium, 6 (2002)
- Evaluation and Selection of Learning Resources: A Guide. Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, 8 (2008)
- YouTube. Upload New Video (2007)
- G. Winslett. What counts as educational video?:Working toward best practice alignment between video production approaches and outcomes. 30 (2014)
- J. Harmer, The Practice of Language Teaching, 282 (2001)
- S. A. Azer, et al. Evaluation of the Educational Value of YouTube Videos About Physical Examination of the Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems. 15 (2013).
- C. Klupiec. Development and evaluation of online video teaching resources to enhance student knowledge of livestock handling, 92 (2014)
- N. Rulia, M. Al-Hafidz. Teaching Writing A Recount Text by Using Mr. Bean Video to Junior High School Students. Unpublished Thesis (2014)
- N. Indrasari. Improving Students’ Writing Skill of Narrative Texts by Using Short Videos. Unpublished Thesis (2010)
- S. Nur. A. Optimizing The Use of Youtube Video to Improve Students’ Competence in Writing Procedure Text. Unpublished Thesis (2012)
- Strauss, A., & Corbin, J. The Basics of Qualitative Research: Techniques and Procedures for Developing Grounded Theory. (2nded.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage. (1988)
- B. P. Beaudin, D. Quick. Instructional Video Evaluation Instrument. Vol. 34 No. 3 (1996). https://joe.org/joe/1996june/a1.php
- F. G. Krink., & Gustafson K. L. Instructional technology: A systematic approach to education. New York: Holt, Rinehart, & Winston (1986)
- Clark, R.E. Reconsidering research on learning from media. Review of Educational Research, 53(4), pp. 445-460 (1983) [CrossRef]
- Melissa N.L.Y.A., Fong, S.F. & Ong, S.L. An Evaluation of Instructional Videos in EDUWEBTV: Technical Qualities, Pedagogical Aspects, Engagement and Perceived Impact on Learning. Malaysian Journal of Educational Technology, 10(2), pp. 101-113. (2010)
- J. Harmer. The practice of English language teaching (3rd ed.) Edinburgh Gate: Longman. (2001)
- Ruiji, L. The development on multimedia teaching resources based on information processing theory. International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology, 4(2), 58-64. (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.