SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- Thagarajan, Dorothy S. Semmel. Instructional Development For Training Teachers of A Extional Children A Sourcebook. Bloomington Indiana,Indiana University. (1974) [Google Scholar]
- Tomlinson, B., Masuhara, H. Developing language course material. RELC, 1-2(2004). [Google Scholar]
- Hutchingson, Tom and alan Waters. Engslish for Specific Purpose: A Learning Centered Approach,Cambridge university press (1987) [Google Scholar]
- Richards, Jack C. Curriculum Development in Language Teaching. USA: a. Cambridge University Press. (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kosasang,. The effectiveness of instructional module for teaching a. culture related in holiday of speakers of English for Mattayom three students,. Choochon Tessaban pp. 143-145. (2003,) [Google Scholar]
- Nunan, D. Principles for Designing Language Teaching Materials. Guidelines 10, 1-24 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- Tennyson, R, D et.al. Instructional Design; Instructional Perspective, Theory, Research and Model. London: LEA Publishers. (1997). [Google Scholar]
- Alan, Maley. Review: Materials evaluation and design for language a. teaching. ELT Journal, 58(4),394-396. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Sombat Rahmat Using English Instructional Module by B-SLIM Model to a. Promote English Reading Comprehension of High School Students. International Journal of Information and Education Technology (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Pakkan, G. Language Teaching Materials Evaluation and Selection, a. Adaptation and Development. Istanbul: Sürat ELT (1997). [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.