SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- Thagarajan, Dorothy S. Semmel. Instructional Development For Training Teachers of A Extional Children A Sourcebook. Bloomington Indiana,Indiana University. (1974)
- Tomlinson, B., Masuhara, H. Developing language course material. RELC, 1-2(2004).
- Hutchingson, Tom and alan Waters. Engslish for Specific Purpose: A Learning Centered Approach,Cambridge university press (1987)
- Richards, Jack C. Curriculum Development in Language Teaching. USA: a. Cambridge University Press. (2001). [CrossRef]
- A. Kosasang,. The effectiveness of instructional module for teaching a. culture related in holiday of speakers of English for Mattayom three students,. Choochon Tessaban pp. 143-145. (2003,)
- Nunan, D. Principles for Designing Language Teaching Materials. Guidelines 10, 1-24 (1988).
- Tennyson, R, D et.al. Instructional Design; Instructional Perspective, Theory, Research and Model. London: LEA Publishers. (1997).
- Alan, Maley. Review: Materials evaluation and design for language a. teaching. ELT Journal, 58(4),394-396. (2004).
- Sombat Rahmat Using English Instructional Module by B-SLIM Model to a. Promote English Reading Comprehension of High School Students. International Journal of Information and Education Technology (2016)
- Pakkan, G. Language Teaching Materials Evaluation and Selection, a. Adaptation and Development. Istanbul: Sürat ELT (1997).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.