SHS Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2018ERPA International Congresses on Education 2018 (ERPA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||15 August 2018|
- G. A. M. Lopez, A. J. B. Jovani, and C. B. V. Sindey, “Overview of u-learning. Concepts, characteristics, uses, application scenarios and topics for research.” IEEE Latin America Transactions 14.12 (2016): pp. 4792-4798. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. MacCallum, S. Day, D. Skelton, and M. Verhaart, “Mobile Affordances and Learning Theories in Supporting and Enhancing Learning,” International Journal of Mobile and Blended Learning (IJMBL), vol. 9, no. 2 (2016). pp. 61-73. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Albertos-Marco, V.M. Penichet, and J.A. Gallud, “Distributing Web Interaction Capabilities: The Web Interaction Hub.” In Proceedings of the XVII International Conference on Human Computer Interaction (2016). pp. 37. [Google Scholar]
- M.M.M. Adnan, “Effective learning through moodle management, social media, and peer-guided learning”. Preparing the Next Generation of Teachers for 21st Century Education (2018). pp. 89-108. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Umek, D. Keržič, A. Aristovnik, and N. Tomaževič, “An assessment of the effectiveness of Moodle e-learning system for undergraduate public administration education.” International Journal of Innovation and Learning 21(2) (2017): pp. 165-177. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Al-Azawei, P. Parslow, and K. Lundqvist, “Investigating the effect of learning styles in a blended e-learning system: An extension of the technology acceptance model (TAM).” Australasian Journal of Educational Technology, 33(2) (2017). [Google Scholar]
- N. Chafiq, and M. Talbi, “Tutoring Functions in a Blended Learning System: Case of Specialized French Teaching,” International journal of advanced computer science and applications, vol. 8, no. 2 (2017). pp. 24-28. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Karen, L. Baur, and J. Barrett, “Evidence-Based Principles for Using Technology-Enhanced Learning in the Continuing Professional Development of Health Professionals.” Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions, vol. 37, no. 1 (2017). pp. 61-66. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Popovic, T. Popovic, I.R. Dragovic, and O. Cmiljanic, “A Moodle-based blended learning solution for physiology education in Montenegro: A case study.” Advances in Physiology Education, 42(1) (2018). pp. 111-117. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Maldague, M. Kuimova, D. Burleigh, and S. Skvortsova, “Information and Communication Technologies in Engineering Education.” MATEC Web of Conferences 79 (2016): pp. 01044. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- W. Villegas-Ch, S. Lujan-Mora, D. Buenano-Fernandez, and M. Roman-Canizares, “Analysis of web-based learning systems by data mining.” IEEE 2nd Ecuador Technical Chapters Meeting, ETCM 2017 (2017). pp. 1-5. [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Lagman, and D.M. Mansul, “Extracting personalized learning path in adaptive e-learning environment using rule based assessment.” ACM International Conference Proceeding Series, Part F135375 (2017). pp. 335-340. [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Sharifzyanova, J.N. Shtreter, and R.N. Nauryzbayeva, “Structural-Functional Model of Designing Individual Educational Path of Teacher’s Professional Development in Conditions of Information Educational Environment,” International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, vol. 10, no.4. (2015). pp. 523-532. [Google Scholar]
- H. N. Cheng, Z. Liu, J. Sun, S. Liu, and Z. Yang, “Unfolding online learning behavioral patterns and their temporal changes of college students in SPOCs,” Interactive Learning Environments, vol. 25, no. 2. (2017). pp. 176-188. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.