SHS Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2018ERPA International Congresses on Education 2018 (ERPA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||15 August 2018|
- P. Benson, Teaching and Researching: Autonomy in Language Learning (2nd edition), 272 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D. Thanasoulas, What is Learner Autonomy and How Can It Be Fostered, URL: http://iteslj.org/Articles/Thanasoulas-Autonomy.html (2000) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kolb, Experiential learning: experience as the source of learning and development, 272 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- M-J. Gremmo, P. Riley, System, Autonomy, self-direction and self-access in language teaching and learning: the history of an idea, 23(2), 154 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- H. Holec, Foreign language learning: meeting individual needs, Learner training: meeting needs in self-direct learning, 36 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- Zh. S. Anikina, L.I. Agafonova, Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo ped-agogicheskogo universiteta, Learner autonomy in language teaching: history of the concept in foreign pedagogy, 4 (82), 25 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Dickinson, Self-instruction in Language Learning, 156 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- P. Voller, Autonomy and interdependence in language learning, Does the teacher have a role in autonomous learning, 105 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yan, Journal of Sociological Research, Teachers’ roles in autonomous learning, 2, 559 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Vainshtein, R.V. Esin, G.M. Tsibulsky, Education and Informatics, Adaptive model of developing individual educational trajectories for blended learning, 2, 86 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Krasilnikova, Pedagogicheskiy vestnik, Communicative competence in the proceedings of homeland and foreign specialists, 1(58), 188 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Danilenko, Vestnik Krasnoyarskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta imeni V.P. Astaf’eva, The structure of communicative competence, 1(35), 188 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.