SHS Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2018ERPA International Congresses on Education 2018 (ERPA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||15 August 2018|
- R. Gökler, R. Koçak, Uyuşturucu ve Madde Baǧımlılıǧı. Gaziosmanpaşa Üniversitesi Sosyal Bilimler Araştırmaları Dergisi, 3(1), 89-104, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Köroǧlu, DSM V Tani Ölçütleri Basvuru Elkitabı. HYB Publishing. Ankara (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gurcan, S. Ozhan and R. Uslu Digital Games and Children. Accessed via http://ailetoplum.aile.gov.tr/data/5429366a369dc32358ee2a92/ (2008-November). [Google Scholar]
- K. Choi, H. Son, M. Park, J. Han, K. Kim, B. Lee, H. Gwak, Internet overuse and excessive daytime sleepiness in adolescents. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences. 63(4), 455-462, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sung, J. Lee, H.M. No, Y.S. Park, E.J. Ahn Associations between the risk of Internet addiction and problem behaviours among Korean adolescents. Korean Journal of Family Medicine. 34(2): 115-122. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Şahan, The Role of Sport Activities in Socialising Process on University Students Selçuk University. Social Sciences Institute Public Relations and Introduction unpublished thesis of Doctorate, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Arslan., A. Kınık, M. Karaman, A. Çetinkaya. Digital Dependence in High School and University Students. International Symposium on Communication and Literature Research July / August / September - Summer Issue: 8. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Horzum, T. Ayas, Ö. Çakırbalta, Computer Game Addiction Scale for Children. Turkish Psychological Councelling and Guidance Journal, 3(30), 76-88. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Balcı, B. Gülnar. Proficiency of Internet addiction and Internet Addiction Among University Students., Selçuk University Press. 6 (1), p. 5-22. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Çam, N. Nur, An Examination on the relationship between Internet Addiction Prevalence in Adolescents and Psycho-pathological Symptoms and Obesity, TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin, TAF Prev Med Bull, 14 (3)181-188, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A.M. Alexander, V. Deursen, C.L. Bolle, S.M. Hegner, P.A.M. Kommers, Modeling Habitual and Addictive Smartphone Behaviour: The role of smartphone usage types, emotional intelligence, social stress, self-regulation, age, and gender Computers in Human Behavior, 45, 411-420.(2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kim, J.Y. Park, S.B. Kim, I.K. Jung, Y.S. Lim, J.H. Kim, The effects of Internet addiction on the lifestyle and dietary behaviour of Korean adolescents. Nutrition Research and Practice, 4, 51-57, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.O. Öztürk, M. Ekinci, O. Öztürk, F. Canan.. The relationship of affective temperament and emotional-behavioral difficulties to internet addiction in Turkish teenagers. ISRN Psychiatry. 961734, 1-6. 7. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Şaşmaz, S. Öner, A.O. Kurt, G. Yapıcı, A.E. Yazıcı, R. Buǧdaycı, M.Sis, Prevalence and risk factors of Internet addiction in high school students. European Journal of Public Health. 24(1), 15-20, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.