SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- L.S. Vygotsky, Thinking and Speech. In Selected Psychological Studies (Moscow, 1956) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Vorkachev. Happiness as a Linguo-Cultural Concept (Gnozis, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Davydov. Types of Generalization in Education (Pedagogika, Moscow, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Zhinkin, Speech as Conductor of Information. (Nauka, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Zimnyaya. Psychological Aspects of Education of a Person Speaking a Foreign Language: A Teaching Guide to High-School Teachers (Prosveshcheni, Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zalevskaya. Psycho-Linguistic Approach to the Problem of Concept. In Methodological problems of Cognitive Linguistics (Voronezh, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Askoldov. Concept and Word. In Russian Literature. From the Theory of Literature to the Structure of the Text. The Anthology, 267-279. Moscow (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A. Solomonik. Semiotics and Linguistics (Molodaya Gvardiya, Moscow, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Karassik. A Language Circle: Person, Concepts, Discourse(Peremena Volgograd, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- S.Kh. Lyapin. Conceptology: To Establishing The Approach. In Concepts. Scientific Works of Center of Concepts 1, 11–35 (Arkhangelsk, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Slicking. Linguo-Cultural Concepts and Metaconcepts (Doctoral Thesis) (Volgograd, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Gnevek. Theoretical Foundations of Self-Improving Speech-Thinking Mechanism Formation. Concept, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Rubinshtein. Basics of General Psychology (PiterKom, St. Petersburg, 1998). [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Babushki. Types of Concepts in the Lexical and Phraseological Semantics of language. (Publishing House of the Voronezh State University, Voronezh:, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Boldyrev. Cognitive Semantics: A Course of Lectures on English Philology (Tambov, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Z.D. Popova, I.A. Sternin. Semantic and Cognitive Language Analysis (Istoki, Voronezh, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Alefirenko. Poetic Energy of the Word. The Synergetics of Language, Consciousness, and Culture (Academia, Moscow: 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Mes’kov, A.A. Mamchenko, Questions of philosophy 10 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.