SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- A.A. Verbitsky, Active learning in higher education a contextual approach (Vysshaia shkola, Мoscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Bakshayeva, A.A. Verbitsky, Psychology of students’ motivation (Logos, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gorskaya, V. Glyzina, Middle East J. Sci. Res. 13 (Socio-Econ. Sci. and Hum.), 34–37 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Rubinstein, Problems of General Psychology, (Pedagogika, Moscow, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Lektorsky, Subject, object, cognition (Nauka, Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ivantsova, E. Rybakova, Vestnik of Chelyabinsk SPU 8, 85–92 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Yerkes, J.D. Dodson, Journal of comparative neurology and psychology 18, 459–482 (1908) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Jones, D.L. New Directions for Student Services 154, 17–28 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Reeve, Understanding Motivation and Emotion (5th ed.) (London: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2008) [Google Scholar]
- K.R. Rogers, Family and School 10, 21–24 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- K.R. Rogers, Open Education 5(6), (1993) [Google Scholar]
- E. Eltanskaya, O. Popova, Y. Linkova, A. Arzhanovskaya, Y. Kulichenko, ASSEHR 97, 100–103 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.