SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- V.L. Vasiliev, N.N. Vikhrova. Issues of onomastics 1(18), 84–107 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Berezovich, Semantic typology of Russian toponyms: problems, questions, opportunities, prospects. Onomastics and dialect vocabulary: a collection of scientific papers (Ural University Press, Ekaterinburg, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Berezovich, Russian toponymy in the ethnolinguistic aspect (Ural University Press, Ekaterinburg, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Borisova, Ju.A. Krivoshchapova, V.S. Kuchko, N.A. Sinitsa, Issues of onomastics 2 (15), 174–199 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Gein, Issues of onomastics 1 (10), 196–199 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Gein, Issues of onomastics 2 (17), 68–77 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kabinina, Substrate toponymy of Arkhangelsk Pomorie (Ural University Press, Ekaterinburg, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Morkovkin, Experience of ideographic description of vocabulary (Analysis of words with the meaning of time in Russian) (Publishing house of Moscow University, Moscow, 1977). [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Mullonen, Toponymy of Zaonezhye. Dictionary with historical and cultural comments (Karelian Research Center RAN, Petrozavodsk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Ruth, An imaginative nomination in Russian onomastics (Publishing house LKI, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.